E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Resource Protection and Pollution Control|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- Y.Y. Zhang Xiaofei, Treatment process for wastewater from Moutai － flavor liquor brewing. Environmental Protection and Technology, 22, No.2 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Liang, et al., Constructed wetlands for saline wastewater treatment: A review. Ecological Engineering, 98 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. De la Varga, I. Ruiz, and M. Soto, Winery Wastewater Treatment in Subsurface Constructed Wetlands with Different Bed Depths. Water, Air, & Soil Pollution, 224, 4 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Grismer, M.A. Carr, and H.L. Shepherd, Evaluation of Constructed Wetland Treatment Performance for Winery Wastewater. Water Environment Research, 75, 5 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- J. Mena, et al., Influence of polyphenols on low-loaded synthetic winery wastewater constructed wetland treatment with different plant species. Canadian Journal of Civil Engineering, 36, 4 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M.B. Johnson, and M. Mehrvar, Winery wastewater management and treatment in the Niagara Region of Ontario, Canada: A review and analysis of current regional practices and treatment performance. The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering, 98, 1 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- H.L. Shepherd, M.E. Grismer, and G. Tchobanoglous, Treatment of High-Strength Winery Wastewater Using a Subsurface-Flow Constructed Wetland. Water Environment Research, 73, 4 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Grismer, M. Tausendschoen, and H.L. Shepherd, Hydraulic Characteristics of a Subsurface Flow Constructed Wetland for Winery Effluent Treatment. Water Environment Research, 73, 4 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Mulidzi, Winery and distillery wastewater treatment by constructed wetland with shorter retention time. Water Science and Technology, 61, 10 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Mulidzi, Winery wastewater treatment by constructed wetlands and the use of treated wastewater for cash crop production. Water Science and Technology, 56, 2 (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.