E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Resource Protection and Pollution Control|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- Li, J. W., Hu, Y. H., Hu, R. C. (2008) The status quo, existing problems and countermeasures of renewable resource development and utilization in China. Environment and Development, 1, 53–56. [Google Scholar]
- Xu, J. P. (2011) A Research on the Recycling and Reusing Network of the Renewable Resources. Shanghai: Donghua University. [Google Scholar]
- Feng, H. J., Lu, M. Z. (2008) Thoughts on the development of renewable resources industry. Environment and Sustainable Development, 1, 49–51. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, L. C., Yang, J. Z. (2016) Study and discussion of ‘3R’ principle, part 2: recycling is the soul of reutilization. Recyclable Resources and Circular Economy, 9(9), 16–19. [Google Scholar]
- Xu, B., Gao, Y., Wang, K. W., Cheng, F. L., Zheng, W. K. (2017) Exploration on the network of living garbage in Xi’an City. Recyclable Resources and Circular Economy, 10(1), 26–32. [Google Scholar]
- Jarrett, H. (1996) Environmental Quality in a Growing Economy. Balti-more: The Johns Hopkins University Press. [Google Scholar]
- Lu, X., Chen, X. P. (2014) A Review of circular economy. China Population, Resources and Environment, 24(S2), 204–208. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, Z. H., Liu, F. (2016) The main development mode and prospect of China’s circular economy. Economic Outlook the Bohai Sea, 9, 3–5. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.