E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental Resource Protection and Pollution Control|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- Feng, Z. Z., Li, P., Yuan, X. Y., et al. (2018) Progress in ecological and environmental effects of ground-level O3 in China. Acta Ecologica Sinica, 38(5): 1530–1541. [Google Scholar]
- Geng, C. M., Wang, Z. H., Ren, L. H., et al. (2014) Study on the Impact of Elevated Atmospheric Ozone on Crop Yield. Environmental Science Research, 27(3): 239–245. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, Z., Zhu, Y. F., Guo, W. K., et al. (2019) Formation Potential of Ozone and Secondary Organic Aerosol of VOCs from Fossil Fuel Combustion in Lanzhou City. Environmental Science, 40(5): 2069–2077. [Google Scholar]
- Li, G. Y., Chen Qiang, Guo Wenkai, et al. (2021) Nonlinear Response Characteristics and Control Scheme for Ozone and Its Precursors Based on Orthogon Experimental Methods. Environmental Science, 42(02): 616–623. [Google Scholar]
- Luo, R. X., Liu, B. S., Liang, D. N., et al. (2021) Characteristics of Ozone and Source Apportionment of the Precursor VOCs in Tianjin Suburbs in Summer. Environmental Science, 42(01): 75–87. [Google Scholar]
- Fu, Z. Q., Dai, C. H., Wang, Z. W., et al. (2019) Sensitivity Analysis of Atmospheric Ozone Formation to Its Precursors in Summer of Changsha. Environmental Chemistry, 38(3): 531–538. [Google Scholar]
- Yang, Y. X., Chen, N. H., Hu, B. Y., et al. (2020) Characteristics of Ozone Pollution and the Influencing Factors on A Clean Island City Along the West Coast of the Taiwan Straits. Environmental Chemistry, 39(07): 1733–1743. [Google Scholar]
- Sun, G. J., Zhu, S. D., Li, Y. N., et al. (2020) Analysis of Ozone Pollution Characteristics and Meteorological Factors in Shaoxing. Environmental Pollution and Control, 42(05): 608–613. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou, X. S., Liao, Z. H., Wang, M., et al. (2019) Characteristics of Ozone Concentration and Its Relationship with Meteorological Factors in Zhuhai During 2013-2016. Journal of Environmental Sciences, 39(1): 143–153. [Google Scholar]
- Liang, J. N., Ma, Q. X., Wang, P., et al. (2019) Analysis of the Relationship between Ozone and Meteorological Factors in Summer at Airport New City of Xixian New Area, China. Journal of Ecological Environment, 28(10): 2020–2026. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, S., Wang, Q., Liu, M., et al. (2019) Simulation of Environmental Air Ozone Concentration and Cumulative Rate Time Series Curve in Shenyang. China Environmental Monitoring, 35(5): 26–36. [Google Scholar]
- Hu, C.Y., Kang, P., Wu, K., et al. (2019). Study of the Spatial and Temporal Distribution of Ozone and Its Influence Factors Over Sichuan Basin Based on Generalized Additive Model. Journal of Environmental Sciences, 39(03): 809–820. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, J., Wu, D., Fan, S.J., et al. (2017) Impacts of precursors and meteorological factors on ozone pollution in Pearl River Delta. China Environmental Science, 37(03): 813–820. [Google Scholar]
- Shen, J., He, L., Cheng, P., et al. (2019) Characteristics of Ozone Concentration Variation in the Northern Background Site of the Pearl River Delta. Journal of Ecological Environment, 28(10): 2006–2011. [Google Scholar]
- Chen, X. R., Wang, H.C., Lu, K.D. (2018) Simulation of organic nitrates in Pearl River Delta in 2006 and the chemical impact on ozone production. Science in China: Earth Sciences, 48(03): 366–378. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.