E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Resource Protection and Pollution Control|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- CUI Zhenhua. The Rod Pumping System[M]. Beijing: Petrolrum Technology Press, 1994:2-5. [Google Scholar]
- WANG Junqi, CAO Qiang, LI Gang, et al. A New Technology of Extended Pump Detection Period and Its Application[J]. Drilling & Production technology, 2005, 28(02): 52–54, 114. [Google Scholar]
- SUN Yongquan. Eccentric Wear of Rod and Tube in Pumping Well and Its Prevention[J]. China Petroleum and Chemical Standard and Quality, 2011, 26(05): 144–146. [Google Scholar]
- FANG Yaping, ZHANG Shengyong, ZHANG Zhenlong. Ananlysis of the Factors Affecting the Pump Inspection Period of Pumping Wells and Suggestions for Measures[J]. China Petroleum and Chemical Standard and Quality, 2012, 23(07):168–169. [Google Scholar]
- HAN Liang, FENG Aixia, ZHANG Lingshan, et al. Analysis on Causes of Oil Leakage in Block F and Its Prevention Measures[J]. Natural Gas and Oil, 2015(01): 62-64. [Google Scholar]
- SUN Zhi, WANG Yan, LI Desheng, et al. Research and Application of Rod and Tube Eccentric Wear Control Technology in Polymer Bearing Pumping Wells[J]. Oil-gasfield Surface Engineering, 2004, 23(09): 1–4. [Google Scholar]
- DONG Shiming. Computer Simulation and System Optimization of Dynamic Parameters of Pumping Wells[M]. Beijing: Petroleum Industry Press, 2003: 1-8. [Google Scholar]
- ZHOU Chunping. Post Buckling Analysis of Sucker Rod String in Vertical Well[D]. Harbin: Master’s Thesis of Solid Mechanics in Harbin Engineering University, 2006: 1-7. [Google Scholar]
- WU Xiaodong, WU Jing. The Mathematical Model for Calculating Normal Force in Polymer Solution[J]. Petroleum Drilling Techniques, 2003, 31(06): 5–6. [Google Scholar]
- DONG Shimin. Mechanical analysis on causes of worn rod string and tubing of rod pumping wells in the water-flooding oilfield[J]. Acta Petrolei Sinica, 2003, 24(04): 108–112. [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Zhanmin. Reliability Forecast Model of Oil Pumping Wells Checking Period and Actual Application[J]. Value Engineering, 2015, 34(08): 31–32. [Google Scholar]
- ZHOU Hao. Shandong Industrial Technology, Prediction Model of Pump Inspection Period Based on BP Neural Network[J]. 2019, 000(018): 76–76. [Google Scholar]
- MENG Lingkai. Research on The Prediction Method of Eccentic Wear Life Between Rod And Tube for Flooding Pumping Well[D]. Yanshan University, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Hong. Reliability prediction method of pump cycle and rod life in pumping well inspection[D]. Yanshan University, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- GAO Jiangang, SHAO Changxin, XU Jiajun. Investigation into optimal time for pump check of rod pumped wells while pumping[J]. China Petroleum Machinery, 2003, 31(08): 44–46 [Google Scholar]
- HAN Xiuting, WANG Xiuling, HOU Yu, et al. The effect of rod vibration load on side attrition of pumping rods[J]. Petroleum Geology & Oilfield Development in Daqing, 2004, 23(01):38–41, 76. [Google Scholar]
- GUO Xiaozhong, LIU Hongju, CUI Yagui, et al. Effect of Water Cut and Submergence Depth on Eccentric Wear of Rods and Tubing[J]. Petroleum Geology & Oilfield Development in Daqing, 2006, 25(04):82–84, 124. [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Huimin. Application of Three-parameter Weibull Distribution in the Analysis of Reliability Engineering[J]. Mechanical Management and Development, 2009, 24(3):59–60 [Google Scholar]
- KANG Rui, LI Ruiying, WANG Naichao, et al. Reliability and Maintainability Engineering[M]. Beijing: Tsinghua University Press: 53-54. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.