E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Resource Protection and Pollution Control|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- United Nations convention on the law of the sea. Beijing: Maritime Press, 1992. [Google Scholar]
- Haiwen Zhang, Haiqing Li. (2005) Interpretation of “United Nations convention on the law of the sea”. Beijing: Maritime Press. [Google Scholar]
- Rencan Peng, Jiayao Wang, Zhen Tian, et al. (2005) A Research for Selecting Baseline Point of the Territorial Sea Based on Technique of the Convex Hull Construction. J. Acta Geodaetica et Cartographica Sinica, 34(1): 53-57. [Google Scholar]
- Rencan Peng. (2003) Research and Practice of Maritime Boundary Delimitation GIS Technology. Information Engineer University, Zhengzhou. [Google Scholar]
- Deqing Liang. (2001) Research on maritime boundary delimitation technology. Dalian Naval Academy, Dalian. [Google Scholar]
- Rencan Peng, Jiayao Wang. (2002) Study on the Construction Technology of The Earth’s Ellipsoidal Buffer Zone. J. Acta Geodaetica et Cartographica Sinica, 31(3): 270-273. [Google Scholar]
- Rencan Peng, Jian Dong, Yi Chen, et al. (2009) Research on Maritime Delimitation Model of High Accuracy Equiratio Method. J. Hydrographic Surveying and Charting, 29(4): 14-18. [Google Scholar]
- Jian Dong. (2009) Research and Realization of the High-precision Distance Isometric Law. Dalian Naval Academy, Dalian. [Google Scholar]
- Jianhui Zhang, Jiye Jin. (2013) Marine Delimitation Method Based on Earth Ellipsoid Model. J. Science of Surveying and Mapping, 38(3): 16-17. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.