E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Environmental Resource Protection and Pollution Control|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- Zhenghang Li, Erhu Wei, Zhengtao Wang, et al. (2010) Space Geodesy. Wuhan University Press. Wuhan. [Google Scholar]
- Jiwen Huang, (1991). Ellipsoidal Geodesy. Surveying and Mapping Academy of PLA. Zhengzhou. [Google Scholar]
- Tang Hua, (1985). Mathematical Foundations of Charts. Maritime Assurance Department of the Naval Command of the Chinese People’s Liberation Army. [Google Scholar]
- Hongtao Tang, Wei Wang, Chongyong Yang, et al. (2015) An Algorithm of Expressing Geodesic on Ellipsoid Surface. J. Science of Survying and Mapping, 40(4): 7-10. [Google Scholar]
- Zhigang Su, Guangchao Wang, Jingtang Hao. (2016) 3D Visualization of Dynamic Flight Information Based on Great Circle Routine. J. Computer Measurement & Control, 24(8): 233-235, 262. [Google Scholar]
- Tengfei Wu. (2015) Study on Method of Expressing Earth Object in Large Based on Ellipsoid Surface. D. Xi’an University of Science and Technology, Xi’an. [Google Scholar]
- Shaofeng Bian, Houpu Li, (2018). Computer Algebra Analysis on Geodesy. Science Press. Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Shaofeng Bian, Jiangning Xu, (2004). Computer Algebra System and Mathematical Analysis of Geodetics. National Defense Industry Press. Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Guoyou Shi, Xiaoming Zhou, Chuanying Jia. (2008) Improved algorithm for direct solution of Bessel’s geodetic problem. J. Journal of Dalian Maritime University, 34(1): 15-19. [Google Scholar]
- Xiaohan Xu, Yunkai Xie, Yajun Li. (2012) A Practical Algorithm for Solution of Geodetic Problem. J. Science Technology and Engineering, 12(36): 2062-2068. [Google Scholar]
- Ju He, Peng Hu, Hai Hu. (2006) Investigation and experiment of algorithm fitting arbitrary distance. J. Science of Survying and Mapping, 31(2): 29-32. [Google Scholar]
- Aisheng Wang, Huan Xu, Qi Zhang, Meng Wei, (2015) Practical Formulas for Geodetic Based on CGCS2000 Ellipsoid. J. Journal of Navigation and Positioning, 3(3): 105-131. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.