E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Chemical Performance Research and Chemical Industry Technology Research and Development|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- Wu Qingfeng. (2007) Research on key techniques of content-based Chinese herbal medicine botanic image retrieval. Xiamen University. [Google Scholar]
- Chen xiaofen. (2009) Content-Based flower image retrieval. Xiamen University. [Google Scholar]
- Yan Yi-zhen, Zhou Jianhua. (2015) Plant image classification and retrieval based on leaf margin features. Journal of East China Normal University (Natural Science), (04):154-163. [Google Scholar]
- Yao Fei, Ye Kang, Zhou Jianhua. (2015) Automatic image classification and retrieval by analyzing plant leaf features. Journal of Zhejiang A & University, 32(03):426-433. [Google Scholar]
- Liang Tan. (2016) Key technology research of content-based Chinese herbal medicine image search. Zhejiang University. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Jun, Tan Wenjun, Mao Hanping, Wu Xiaohong, Chen Yong, Wang Long. (2017) Recognition of multiple plant leaf diseases based on improved convolutional neural network. Transactions of the Chinese Society of Agricultural Engineering (Transactions of the CSAE), 33(19): 209-215. [Google Scholar]
- Shijin Kumar P.S., Udaya Kumar Naluguru, Ushasree A., Sumalata G.L.. (2020) Key point oriented shape features and SVM classifier for content based image retrieval. Materials Today: Proceedings, (prepublish). [Google Scholar]
- He Jiean, Wu Xiaohong, He Xiaohai, Hu Jianrong, Qing Linbo. (2021) Imperfect wheat kernel recognition combined with image enhancement and conventional neural network. Journal of Computer Applications: 1-7[2021-01-28]. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.