E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chemical Performance Research and Chemical Industry Technology Research and Development|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- Luca, O. Jonathan, K. Alan, O. James. 2016 Chemistry, structure, functionality and applications of rice starch, Journal of Cereal Science, 70, 291-300. [Google Scholar]
- Xiu Yu, Liang Xiaoyan, Shi Ruichang, etc. Effect of mixed salt-alkali stress on the growth characteristics of quinoa plant and root system at seedling stage. J.Jiangsu Agricultural Sciences, 2020, 48 (4): 89-94. [Google Scholar]
- Ren Guixing, Yang Xiushi, Mo Yang. The status quo of China’s quinoa industry. J. Crop Journal, 2015 (5): 1-5. [Google Scholar]
- Kumpun S, Maria A, Crouzet S, et al. Ecdysteroids from Chenopodium quinoa Willd., an ancient Andean crop of high nutritional value. J..Food Chemistry, 2011, 125 (4): 1226-1234. [Google Scholar]
- Alvarez J L, Arendt E K, Gallagher E. Nutritive value and chemical composition of pseudocereals as gluten- free ingredients. J. International Journal of Food Sciences and Nutrition, 2009, 60: 240-257. [Google Scholar]
- Muralidhar R V, Chirumamila R R, Marchant R, et al. A response surface approach for the comparison of lipase production by Candida cylindracea using two different carbon sources. J. Biochemical Engineering Journal, 2001, 9(1):17-23. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.