E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Chemical Performance Research and Chemical Industry Technology Research and Development|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- Sun Xudong, Zhang Bo, Peng Suping. Development Trend and Strategic Countermeasures of 2035 Clean Coal Technology in China [J].] Study China Engineering Science, 2020, 22(03):132-140. [Google Scholar]
- Bid, Sun Zongkang, Zhou Lei, Hu Bin, Yuan Zhulin, Yang Linjun. Experimental Study on the Coupling of Turbulence and Chemical Agglomeration to Promote the Removal of Coal-fired Particles by Electric Dust [J]. Journal of Electrical Engineering of China,2019, 39(10):2954-2962. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Jianxiang, Xu Shuai, Wang Jingyang. A Study on Superfine Particle Aggregation Model and Turbulent Converter Aggregation [J].]; and Journal of Electrical Engineering of China, 2016, 36(16):4389-4395+4524. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Jiaxun. Experimental study on chemical agglomeration of fly ash from coal combustion [D].] and its mechanism analysis Harbin University of Technology, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Zongkang, Yang Linjun, Wu Hao, Wu Xin. Effect of turbulent flow field properties on improving the removal of coal-fired fine particles in chemical-turbulent agglomeration[J]. Advanced Powder Technology, 2020, 31(1). [Google Scholar]
- Torben Schæfer. Growth mechanisms in melt agglomeration in high shear mixers[J]. Elsevier B.V., 2001, 117(1). [Google Scholar]
- Li Hailong, Zhang Barracks, Zhao Yongchun, Zhang Kai, Zhang Liqi, Zheng Chuguang. Study on Physicochemical Properties and Wetting Mechanism of Fly Ash J]. Coal-fired Coal Journal of Engineering Thermophysics, 2009, 30(09):1597-1600. [Google Scholar]
- Rajniak P, Mancinelli C, Chern R T, Stepanek F, Farber L, Hill B T. Experimental study of wet granulation in fluidized bed: impact of the binder properties on the granule morphology.[J]. International journal of pharmaceutics, 2007, 334(1-2). [Google Scholar]
- Elizaveta Forbes. Shear, selective and temperature responsive flocculation: A comparison of fine particle flotation techniques[J]. International Journal of Mineral Processing, 2011, 99(1). [Google Scholar]
- Boris V. Balakin, Kirill V. Kutsenko, Alexey A. Lavrukhin, Pawel Kosinski. The collision efficiency of liquid bridge agglomeration[J]. Chemical Engineering Science, 2015, 137. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Wei Feng, Zhang Jun-ying, Zheng Chu-guang. Agglomeration rate and action forces between atomized particles of agglomerator and inhaled-particles from coal combustion.[J]. Journal of environmental sciences (China), 2005, 17(2). [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yuxiang. Design and numerical simulation of fine particle chemical agglomeration system in 300MW coal-fired power station [D].]; and Huazhong University of Science and Technology, 2011. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.