E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Chemical Performance Research and Chemical Industry Technology Research and Development|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- Wang, W., M. Meng, and L. Li, 2019, Arsenic detoxification in Eucalyptus: subcellular distribution, chemical forms, and sulfhydryl substances. Environ Sci Pollut Res Int. 26(24): p. 24372-24379. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, W., K. Lin, J. Zhou, W. Zhang, L. Liu, and Q. Zhang, 2014, Cadmium accumulation, sub-cellular distribution and chemical forms in rice seedling in the presence of sulfur. Environ Toxicol Pharmacol. 37(1): p. 348-53. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Wang, X. and D. Liu, 2017, Integration of cerium chemical forms and subcellular distribution to understand cerium tolerance mechanism in the rice seedlings. Environ Sci Pollut Res Int. 24(19): p. 16336-16343. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Lai, H.Y., 2015, Subcellular distribution and chemical forms of cadmium in Impatiens walleriana in relation to its phytoextraction potential. Chemosphere. 138(nov.): p. 370-376. [Google Scholar]
- Li, X., B.J. Coles, M.H. Ramsey, and I. Thornton, 1995, Sequential extraction of soils for multielement analysis by ICP-AES. Chemical Geology. 124(1-2): p. 109-123. [Google Scholar]
- Xu, X., 2018. Mechanisms of uptake and tolerance of hyperaccumulator plant Siegesbeckia orientalis L. to cadmium stress. Sichuan Agricultural University. [Google Scholar]
- Yang, J., Zha, Yan., Liu, Hong., 1999, The distribution and chemical forms of Cd, Cu, Pb in polluted seeds. China Environmental Science. 19(6): p. 500-504. [Google Scholar]
- Wei, S., X. Zeng, S. Wang, J. Zhu, D. Ji, Y. Li, and H. Jiao, 2014, Hyperaccumulative property of Solanum nigrum L. to Cd explored from cell membrane permeability, subcellular distribution, and chemical form. Journal of Soils and Sediments. 14(3): p. 558-566. [Google Scholar]
- Xu, J., 2016, Arsenic Speciation Analysis of Lentinus edodes by Ultrasonic-Assisted Extraction-High Performance Liquid Chromatography-Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry. Food science. 37: p. 216-221. [Google Scholar]
- N. Gilon, A.A., M. Astruc and M. Potin-Gautier, 1995, Selenoamino Acid Speciation Using HPLC-ETAAS following an enzymic hydrolysis of selenoprotein. Applied Organometallic Chemistry. 9(7): p. 623-628. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.