E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Chemical Performance Research and Chemical Industry Technology Research and Development|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- Zhang Jingchuan, Chu Heying, Kong Deguo, et al. Teaching team construction and practice research of college physics “curriculum ideological and political”[J]. Educational Modernization, 2019, v.6(88):168-171+185. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Guang, Sun Weifeng, Zhong Jingyi. Research on the Construction of University Teachers’ Competency Model from the Perspective of “Curriculum Ideological and Political” [J]. Nanjing Social Sciences, 2020(7). [Google Scholar]
- Han Siqi, Shao Xin. Research on the construction of science and engineering teachers under the ideological and political system of college courses [J]. Science Popular, 2019, 000(003): P.173-174. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Ping. Research on the Teaching Team Construction of Ideological and Political Courses in Colleges and Universities [J]. Cai Zhi, 2016, 000(022): 48-48, 50. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Leiyu. On the path of strengthening the teaching team construction of ideological and political courses in colleges and universities[J]. Journal of Jiangsu Normal University of Technology, 2011, 17(5): 57-57. [Google Scholar]
- Teng Yuemin, Han Feng. Construction path and strategy analysis of ideological and political collaboration education mechanism in college courses[J]. Journal of Shanxi Coal Management College, 2018, 031(006): 45-47. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.