E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Chemical Performance Research and Chemical Industry Technology Research and Development|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- Belghitar Y, Clark E. Managerial risk incentives and inverstment related agency costs[J]. International Review of Financial Analysis, 2015(38): 191–197. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Yawei. Heterogeneity of Executive team, Promotion Incentive and Inefficient Investment [J]. Financial Journal, 2015(11). [Google Scholar]
- Lin Chaonan. Background characteristics of Managers and Enterprise Investment Efficiency —Empirical Evidence from China’s Listed companies [J]. Journal of Xiamen University (Philosophy and Social Sciences edition), 2014(02):100–109. [Google Scholar]
- Bai Jingkun, Li Hongyan, Qu Lingxia. How the heterogeneity of the executive team of listed companies affects strategic Change in a dynamic Environment — An empirical analysis based on the data of some listed on the Shanghai and Shenzhen Stock Exchanges [J]. Macroeconomic Research, 2017(02):157–168. [Google Scholar]
- Sheikh S. Do CEO compensation incentives affect firm innovation? [J]. Review of Accounting and Finance, 2012, 11(1): p.4-39. [Google Scholar]
- Song Yuchen, Qiao Muzi, Li Lianwei. Empirical Study on the Influence of Equity Incentive on investment efficiency of Listed Companies [J]. Economic Review, 2017(05):105–111. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Luping, Baiyinhuan, Wang Yintian. The Influence of Equity Incentive on Investment Efficiency --Based on the Empirical Analysis of Listed Family Enterprises [J]. Systems Engineering, 2012, 36(08):37–50. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Zeyuan, Cao Yang. Empirical Research on the Influence of Executive Compensation Incentive, Equity Incentive and Non-efficient Investment in pharmaceutical manufacturing enterprises [J]. Modern Trade and Industry, 2020, 41(17):102–104. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Kun, GU Ying, ZHAO Jiarene. A Study on the Influence of Executive Heterogeneity on Corporate Overinvestment -- Based on the Mediating effect of Pay Gap [J]. Journal of China university of petroleum (social sciences edition), 2019, 35(04):24–34. [Google Scholar]
- Gao Changyuan, Wu Min. Research on the Influence of Executive Team heterogeneity on Corporate Performance --Based on the moderating effect of Salary gap [J]. Science, technology and management,2019,21(01):33–40. [Google Scholar]
- Yang L, Wang D. The impacts of top management team characteristics on entrepreneurial strategic orientation: The moderating effects of industrial environment and corporate ownership[J]. Management Decision, 2014, 52(2):378-409. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Yemeng, Zhang Guitong. A test of the relationship between overconfidence of managers, financial flexibility of enterprises and overinvestment [J]. Statistics and decision- making, 2020, 36(06):178–181. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.