E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Chemical Performance Research and Chemical Industry Technology Research and Development|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- Morrison, E.W. (2011) Employee voice behavior: Integration and directions for future research. Academy of Management Annals, 5: 373–412. [Google Scholar]
- Milliken, F.J., Morrison, E.W., Hewlin, P.F. (2003) An exploratory study of employee silence: Issues that employees don’t communicate upward and why. Journal of Management Studies, 40: 1453–1476. [Google Scholar]
- Ferris G.R., Kacmar K.M. (1992) Perceptions of Organizational Politics. Journal of Management, 18(1): 93–116. [Google Scholar]
- Chang C.H., Rosen C.C., Siemieniec G.M., Siemieniec, G.M. Johnson, R.E. (2012) Perceptions of Organizational Politics and Employee Citizenship Behaviors: Conscientiousness and Self-Monitoring as Moderators. Journal of Business and Psychology, 27(4): 395–406. [Google Scholar]
- Treadway D.C., Witt L.A., Ferris G.R., Hochwarter, W. Witt, L.A. Goodman, J. (2005) The Role of Age in the Perceptions of Politics-Job Performance Relationship: A Three-Study Constructive Replication. Journal of Applied Psychology, 90(5): 872–881. [Google Scholar]
- Chang, C.H. Rosen, C.C. Levy, P.E. (2009) The Relationship between Perceptions of Organizational Politics and Employee Attitudes, Strain, and Behavior: A Meta-Analytic Examination. The Academy of Management Journal, 52(4): 779–801. [Google Scholar]
- Hochwarter, W., Kacmar, C., Perrewé, P., Johnson, D. (2003) Perceived organizational support as a mediator of the relationship between politics perceptions and work outcomes. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 63: 438–456. [Google Scholar]
- Valle, M., & Perrewé, P. (2000) Do politics perceptions relate to political behaviors? Tests of an implicit assumption and expanded model. Human Relations, 53: 359–386. [Google Scholar]
- Hagger, M. S., Wood, C., Stiff, C., Chatzisarantis, N.L.D. (2010) Ego depletion and the strength model of selfcontrol: A meta-analysis. Psychological Bulletin, 136(4): 495–525. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Clarkson, J.J., Hirt, E.R., Jia, L., Alexander, M.B. (2010) When perception is more than reality: The effects of perceived versus actual resource depletion on selfregulatory behavior. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 98(1): 29–46. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Hammer, L.B., Johnson, R.C., Crain, T.L., Bodner, T., Kossek, E.E., Davis, K.D., Berkman, L. (2016) Intervention effects on safety compliance and citizenship behaviors: Evidence from the work, family, and health study. Journal of Applied Psychology, 101(2): 190–208. [Google Scholar]
- Burris, E.R., Detert, J.R., Chiaburu, D.S. (2008) Quitting before leaving: The mediating effects of psychological attachment and detachment on voice. Journal of Applied Psychology, 93(4): 912–922. [Google Scholar]
- Day, D.V., Schleicher, D.J., Unckless, A.L., Hiller, N.J. (2002) Self-monitoring personality at work: A meta-analytic investigation of construct validity. Journal of Applied Psychology, 87:390–401. [Google Scholar]
- Ferris, G.R. Fedor, D.B. Chachere, G.Pondy, L.R. (1989) Myths and Politics in Organizational Contexts. Group & Organization Studies: 14(1), 83-103. [Google Scholar]
- Rosen, C.C., Levy, P.E., Hall, R.J. (2006) Placing perceptionsof politics in the context of the feedback environment, employee attitudes, and job performance. Journal of Applied Psychology, 91: 211–220. [Google Scholar]
- Fuller, J.B., Barnett, T., Hester, K., Relyea, C., Frey, L. (2007) An exploratory examination of voice behavior from an impression management perspective. Journal of Managerial Issues, 19(1): 134–151. [Google Scholar]
- Kacmar K.M., Carlson D.S. (1997) Further Validation of the Perceptions of Politics Scale(POPS) : A Multiple Sample Investigation, Journal of Management, 23(5): 627–658. [Google Scholar]
- Liang, J., Farh, C.I.C., Farh, J.L. (2012) Psychological antecedents of promotive and prohibitive voice: A two-wave examination. Academy of Management Journal, 55: 71–92. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.