E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Chemical Performance Research and Chemical Industry Technology Research and Development|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- The Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China. Notice on Supporting Education and Teaching with Information Technology during Epidemic Prevention and Control issued by Office of the Leading Group of the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China for Novel Coronavirus Prevention and Control (JJT H No.7) [Z].2020-02-06. [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Education of People’s Republic of China. Guidance on Organization and Management of Online Teaching in Higher Education Institutions during Epidemic Prevention and Control issued by Office of the Leading Group of the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China for Novel Coronavirus Prevention and Control (JGT  No.2)[Z].2020-02-04. [Google Scholar]
- JIA Wenjun, GUO Yuting, et al. Cluster Analysis of College Students’ Online Learning Experience[J]. China Higher Education Research, 2020, (04), 23-27. [Google Scholar]
- Zimmerman, BJ. A social cognitive view of self--regulated academic learning. Journal of Educational psychology, 1989, 81 [Google Scholar]
- Zimmerman, BJ. Becoming a self-regulated learner[J], Theory in practice, 2002.41:64-67 [Google Scholar]
- McCombs BL. Self-regulated learning and academic Comphenomena achievement logical view[M]. 2003 [Google Scholar]
- ZHOU Yangen, SANG Qingsong, GE Minggui. A Study on the Relationship between Self-Directed Learning, Achievement Goal Orientation and Academic Achievement of College Students[J]. Journal of Psychological Science, 2010 (01):79-81. [Google Scholar]
- ZHOU Yong, DONG Qi. A Study on the Relationship between Learning Motivation, Attribution, Self-efficacy and Students’ Self-monitoring of Learning Behavior[J]. Psychological Development and Education, 1994 (3):30-32 [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Ziping. Study on Teacher-Student Interaction Behavior in Effective Teaching in Classroom[D]. Shanghai Normal University, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- DU Yuhong, LIANG Wenyan. The Influence of Educational Engagement on the Development of Students-Reflection on the Research and Design of the Impact Assessment of the Xifa Project[J]. Journal of Educational Studies, 2010, 6 (06):61-66. [Google Scholar]
- WANG Dapin. Analysis of College Students’ Academic Development and Countermeasures--On the Construction of Academic Counseling System in Colleges and Universities[J]. Education Research, 2014, 35 (05):43-49. [Google Scholar]
- YANG Po. The Influence of College Students Funding on Academic Development[J]. Tsinghua Journal of Education, 2009, 30 (05):101-108. [Google Scholar]
- HUANG Fan. A Survey of the Status Quo and Influencing Factors of Family Cultural Capital on the Academic Development of Secondary School Students[J]. Theory and Practice of Contemporary, 2013, 5 (11):10-13. [Google Scholar]
- YUAN Qing. Study on the Relationship between Parenting Style, Resilient Personality and Academic Development among Senior High School Students[D]. Jiangnan University, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Pintrich, Paul R. A Manual for the Use of the Motivated Strategies for Learning Questionnaire. https://eric.ed.gov/?id=ED338122 [Google Scholar]
- HE Jing. A Study on Current Status and Countermeasures of Teacher-Student Interaction between Mentors and Graduate Students and Teachers[D]. Shihezi University, 2020 [Google Scholar]
- WU Shuangshaung. Understand the Relationship between Social Support, Psychological Capital and Academic Achievement of College Students[D]. Shandong Normal University, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- ZHOU Yurong, SHEN Hong. An Analysis of the Effect of Current Teacher Evaluation on University Faculty Development[J]. Tsinghua Journal of Education, 2016 (9). [Google Scholar]
- WANG Hongcai. Investigation on the Influence of College Enrollment Expansion on Teaching Quality[J]. Tsinghua Journal of Education, 2001 (04):145-153. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.