E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Chemical Performance Research and Chemical Industry Technology Research and Development|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- Alfred Wu Kevin Hong Katie Chung June (2020), The impact of COVID-19 on Belt and Road Initiative infrastructure and construction projects International arbitration report, Issue 14 [Google Scholar]
- Bartik, Alexander W., et al (2020) The impact of COVID-19 on small business outcomes and expectations. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences 117.30: 17656-17666. [Google Scholar]
- David Ramirez, Independent Consultant, COVID-19: Global trade and supply chains after the pandemic [Google Scholar]
- Deep Pal Rahul Bhatia Suchet Vir Singh, Health Silk Road 11 June, 2020 1:29 pm IST — How China plans to make BRI essential in Covid-hit South Asia [Google Scholar]
- Haavik, S. 2000. Building a demand-driven, vendor-managed supply chain. Healthcare Financial Management. 56-61 [Google Scholar]
- Ngeow Chow-Bing, October 2020COVID-19, Belt and Road Initiative and the Health Silk Road: Implications for Southeast Asia Roark, D.C. 2005. Managing the healthcare supply chain. Nursing Management. 36-40 [Google Scholar]
- Schneller, S. Eugene S., Larry R. Smeltzer. 2006. Strategic Management of the Healthcare Supply Chain. Jossey-Bass. [Google Scholar]
- Shah, N. 2004. Pharmaceutical supply chains: key issues and strategies for optimisation. Computers and Chemical Engineering. 28:929-41. [Google Scholar]
- Talha Burki, 30 Jun 2020, 2020 Global shortage of personal protective equipment, The Lancet. Infectious Diseases, (7):785-786 DOI 10.1016/s1473-3099(20)30501-6 PMID: 32592673 PMCID: PMC7314445 [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Waller, M., M.E. Johnson, T. Davis. 1999. Vendor-managed inventory in the retail supply chain. Journal of Business Logistics. 20(1):183-203. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.