E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Chemical Performance Research and Chemical Industry Technology Research and Development|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- Coles, J. W., V. B. McWilliams and N. Sen (2001) An examination of the relationship of governance mechanisms to performance. Journal of Management, 27(1): 23–50. [Google Scholar]
- Chong-Hao Qiu (2013) The relationship between the pledge ratio of directors and supervisors and business performance of Listed Companies in Taiwan: From the perspective of industry. Thesis of EMBA in Chenggong University. [Google Scholar]
- Färe, R., S. Grosskopf and R. Brännlund (1996) Intertemporal production frontiers: With dynamic DEA. Boston, MA: Kluwer Academic. [Google Scholar]
- Her-Jiun Sheu and Chi-Yih Yang (2005) Insider ownership structure and firm performance: A productivity perspective study in Taiwan’s electronics industry. Corporate Governance: An International Review, 13(2): 326-337. [Google Scholar]
- McConnell, J. J. and Servaes, H. (1990) Additional evidence on equity ownership and corporate value. Journal of Financial Economics, 27: 595-612. [Google Scholar]
- Shleifer, A. and R. W. Vishny (1986) Large shareholders and corporate control. Journal of Political Economy, 94(3): 461-488. [Google Scholar]
- Steiner, T. L. (1996) A Reexaminaron of the relationships between ownership structure, firm diversification, and Tobin’s Q. Quarterly Journal of Business and Economics, 35(4): 39-48. [Google Scholar]
- Tone, K. and M. Tsutsui (2010) Dynamic DEA: A slacks-based measure approach. Omega, 38(3): 145-156. [Google Scholar]
- Tone, K. and M. Tsutsui (2014) Dynamic DEA with network structure: A slacks-based measure approach. Omega, 42(1): 124-131. [Google Scholar]
- Xu, X. and Y. Wang (1999) Ownership structure and corporate governance in Chinese stock companies. China Economic Review, 10(1): 75-98. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.