E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chemical Performance Research and Chemical Industry Technology Research and Development|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- Liu Yi, Xia Jiechang. Research trends in theories and policies of sharing economy[J]. Economics, 2016(04): 116-125. [Google Scholar]
- Chris J. Martin. The sharing economy: A pathway to sustainability or a nightmarish form of neoliberal capitalism?. 2016, 121:149-159. [Google Scholar]
- Jia Kang, Su Jingchun. On supply-side reforms[J]. Management World, 2016(03):1-24. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Hang, Tian Lin, Jiang Guoyin, Chen Yun. Sharing Economy: Theoretical Construction and Research Progress[J]. Nankai Management Review, 2018, 21(06): 37-52. [Google Scholar]
- Tian Fan. Theoretical research on the interaction of talent drain, economic growth and talent policy[J]. China Human Resources Development, 2016(13):79-83. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Fengxia. Thoughts and suggestions on improving the social credit system and promoting the development of my country’s sharing economy[J]. Electronic Government Affairs, 2018(08): 81-87. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Guanghua. Rural e-commerce joint distribution operation model based on shared logistics[J]. China Circulation Economy, 2018, 32(07): 36-44. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Guanghui. Research on risk control of logistics enterprises under the background of “Internet +”[J]. Modern Management Science, 2017(08): 69-71. [Google Scholar]
- Faqiang Cui. Analysis on the Impact of Big Data on Enterprise Management Decisions[A]. Institute of Management Science and Industrial Engineering. Proceedings of 2019 3rd International Conference on Economics, Management Engineering and Education Technology (ICEMEET 2019) [C]. Institute of Management Science and Industrial Engineering: Computer Science and Electronic Technology International Society, 2019: 5. [Google Scholar]
- The Sustainability Paradox of the Sharing Economy. Hans Verboven, Lise Vanherck. Uwf Umwelt Wirtschafts Forum. 2016 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.