E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Chemical Performance Research and Chemical Industry Technology Research and Development|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- J.D. Zhang, S.P. Wen, Y.S. Fan. Inhibitive effects of extract of Cassia mimosoides Linn on dimethylnitrosamine-induced hepatic fobrosis in rats. Lishizhen Med. Mate. Med. Res. 20, 2879-2881 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- L.R. Song, X. Hong, X. L. Ding, et al. Dictionary of modern Chinese medicine. Beijing: People Med. Publish. House, 184, 192-195 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- D.F. Han, C.L. Du, X.J. Wang. Chemical constituents of Cassia mimosoides. Chin. J. Exp. Trad. Med. Form. 22, 78-81 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.S.N. Subramanian, S. Subramanian, N.S. Sankara. Chemical examination of the leaves of Cassia mimosoides. Ind. J. Pharm. 31, 110-111 (1969) [Google Scholar]
- S.S.N. Subramanian. Chemical components of the roots and seeds of Cassia mimosoides. Ind. J. Pharm. 32(3): 70-71(1970) [Google Scholar]
- C.P. Shen, Q.H. Du, Y.Y. Zhang, et al. Experimental study on lipid-regulating effect of water extract of Cassia mimosoides on hyperlipidemia rats. J. Chin. Med. Mate. 38, 2169-2171 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- W. Zhang, J.D. Zhang, R.L. Li, et al. Experimental study of alcohol extract of Cassia mimosoides on inhibition of liver fibrosis induced by dimethylnitrosamine in rats. New Dru. Chin. Mate. Med. Clin. Pharma. 20, 308-312 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Z.W. Liu, W. Kuang, C. Zhang, et al. The anti-oxidant activities of Cassia mimosoides extracts. Food Sci. Technol. 39, 225-228 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L. Huang, Y.S. Fu, C.X. Zhu, et al. Study on the protective effect of drug serum of Cassia mimosoides on hydrogen peroxide-induced hepatocyte injury. J. Liaoning Univ. Trad. Chin. Med. 19, 45-47 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T. Murashige, F. Skoog. A revised medium for rapid growth and bioassays with tobacco tissue cultures. Physiol Plant. 15, 473-479 (1962) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ikeuchi, K. Sugimoto, A. Iwase. Plant callus: mechanisms of induction and repression. Plant Cell. 25, 3159-73 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Z.P. Wu, Y.K. Gao, M. Fan, et al. Construction of regeneration and transformation system of chrysanthemum “Jinbudiao”. Mol. Plant Breed. 18, 150-158 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.