E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Chemical Performance Research and Chemical Industry Technology Research and Development|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- Yu, Yl. Chen, Y. et al. Chemical Industry Safety and Environment, 2020, 33(21): 11~14 [Google Scholar]
- Huang, L. Wu, C. Journal of Safety Science and Technology, 2017, 13(2): 10-16. [Google Scholar]
- Fu, G. Sun, X. Jia, QS. Fu, MM. Comparative study on ten accident causation models. Journal of Safety Science and Technology, 2018, 14(2): 58~63. (in Chinese with English abstract [Google Scholar]
- Li, XB. Discussion on Causes Model of Production Safety Accidents in Petroleum Enterprises [J]. Safety, 2019, 40(9):83~87. [Google Scholar]
- Li, SQ. Xie, ZW. Wang, PF. Study on Fuzzy Comprehensive Evaluation Method for Safety Status of Petrochemical Production Plant [J]. China Safety Science Journal, 2007, 17(1): 121~125 [Google Scholar]
- Xiao, HF. Peng, B. Li, SQ. Research on Safety Status Evaluation of Electrolysis Workshop Based on AHP and Fuzzy Comprehensive Evaluation [J]. China Safety Science Journal, 2007, 17(11): 152~157 [Google Scholar]
- T. L. Sati. Analytic Hierarchy Process -- Application in Resource Allocation, Management and Conflict Analysis [M]. Xu shubai et al. Trans. Beijing: China Coal Industry Press, 1988 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.