E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Chemical Performance Research and Chemical Industry Technology Research and Development|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- Safari A., Saidur R., Sulaiman, F.A., et al. (2017) A review on super cooling of phase change materials in thermal energy storage systems. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 70: 905-906. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, W.W., Song, X.F., Cai, Y.B., et al. (2019) Preparation of diatomite-based shape-stabilized PCM and its thermal property. New Chemical Materials, 47: 228-231. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao, S.X., Yan H., Li, Y.T., et al. (2017) Research on properties of expanded graphite-based stereotyped phase change materials. Contemporary Chemical Industry, 46: 2038-2041. [Google Scholar]
- Jin Y., Lee W., Musina Z., et al. (2010) A one-step method for producing microencapsulated phase change materials. Particuology, 8: 588-590. [Google Scholar]
- Wang j., Zheng S.L. (2012) Research on preparation technology of Diatomite composite phase change material. Non-metallic Mines, 35: 55-57. [Google Scholar]
- Fu X., Liu Z., Wu B., et al. (2016) Preparation and thermal properties of stearic acid/diatomite composites as form-stable phase change materials for thermal energy storage via direct impregnation method. Journal of Thermal Analysis & Calorimetry, 123:1173-1181. [Google Scholar]
- Sun, Y.Z., Xi, G.X., Yang W.J. (2010) Preparation and performance of paraffin/modified diatomite composite phase change energy storage material. New Chemical Materials, 38: 46-48. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.