E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Chemical Performance Research and Chemical Industry Technology Research and Development|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- Liu Chengdong, Wu Yixin, Meng Xiangyu, et al. Construction of Two Novel Titanium Oxide Clusters: Copper Ion Introducing Enhances Photocatalytic Performance. 2020, 2020 (44): 4189–4194. [Google Scholar]
- Ziqiang Yin, Rique Jie En Yeow, Yunqiao Ma, et al. Link between interfacial interaction and membrane fouling during organic solvent ultrafiltration of colloidal foulants. 2020, 611 [Google Scholar]
- Masayuki Yamane, Shinji Aso, Teruo Sakaino. Preparation of a gel from metal alkoxide and its properties as a precursor of oxide glass[J]. Journal of Materials Science, 1978, 13(4): 865–870. [Google Scholar]
- Jingyi Li, Chuncheng Chen, Jinchai Zhao, et al. Photodegradation of dye pollutants on TiO2 nanoparticles dispersed in silicate under UV-Vis irradiation[J]. Appl Catal B, 2002, 37: 331–338. [Google Scholar]
- Harstrick A, KutO M, Heinzle E. TiO2-assisted degradation of environmentally relevant organic compounds in waste water using a novel fluidised bed photoreactor[J]. Environmental Science and Technology, 1996, 30: 817–826. [Google Scholar]
- Bonamali Pal, Maheshwar Sharon, Gyoichi Nogami. Preparation and characterization of TiO2/Fe2O3 binary mixed oxides and its photocatalytic properties[J]. Materials Chemistry and Physics, 1999, 59: 254–261. [Google Scholar]
- Jiaguo Yu, Xiujian Zhao, Qingnan Zhao. Effect of surface on photocatalytic activity of TiO2 thin films prepred by sol-gel method[J]. Thin Solid Films, 2000, 379: 7–14. [Google Scholar]
- Hiroshi Yoneyama, Shigeo Haga, Shoji Yamanaka. Photocatalytic Activities of Microcrystalline TiO2 Incorporated in Sheet Silicates of Clay[J]. The Journal of Physical Chemistry, 1989, 93(12): 4833–4837. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.