E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Chemical Performance Research and Chemical Industry Technology Research and Development|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- Arabi, M. (2004) Analyses of impact of metal ion contamination on carp (Cyprinus carpio L.) gill cell suspensions. Biological Trace Element Research, 100:229-245. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Ustaolu, F., Makalesi, A. (2020) Evaluation of the Effect of Dissolved Metals Detected in Deirmendere Dam (Amasya, Turkey) on Drinking and Irrigation Water Quality. Turkish Journal of Agriculture -Food Science and Technology, 8:2729-2737. [Google Scholar]
- Lim, S.Y., Shen, W., Gao, Z. (2015) Carbon quantum dots and their applications. Chemical Society Reviews, 44:362-81. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Du, F., Jin, X., Chen, J., Hua, Y., Cao, M., Zhang, L. (2014) Nitrogen-doped carbon dots as multifunctional fluorescent probes. Journal of Nanoparticle Research, 16:1-10. [Google Scholar]
- Sun, C., Gao, X., Wang, L., Zhou, N. (2021) Rapid Response and High Selectivity for Reactive Nitrogen Species Based on Carbon Quantum Dots Fluorescent Probes. Food Analytical Methods, 2:210-217. [Google Scholar]
- Guo, Y.M., Cao, F.P.,Li, Y.B. (2018) Solid phase synthesis of nitrogen and phosphor co-doped carbon quantum dots for sensing Fe3+ and the enhanced photocatalytic degradation of dyes. Sensors & Actuators: B Chemical, 255: 1105-1111. [Google Scholar]
- Madrakian, T., Maleki, S., Gilak, S., Afkhami, A. (2017) Turn-off fluorescence of amino functionalized carbon quantum dots as effective fluorescent probes for determination of isotretinoin, Sensor. Actuat. B-Chem. 247: 428-435. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang, X., Shi, Y., Liu, X., Wang, M., Song, P. (2018) Synthesis of Nitrogen-Doped Lignin/DES Carbon Quantum Dots as a Fluorescent Probe for the Detection of Fe3+ Ions. Polymers, 10:1282-.1285. [Google Scholar]
- Yang, F., He, X., Wang, C., Cao, Y., Li, Y., Yan, L., Liu, M., Lv, M., Yang, Y., Zhao, X. (2018) Controllable and Eco-friendly Synthesis of P-Riched Carbon Quantum Dots and Its Application for Copper (II) ion Sensing. Applied Surface Science, 448, 589-598. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, X., Han, J., Hou, X., Altincicek, F., Zhao, J. X. (2021) One-pot synthesis of graphene quantum dots using humic acid and its application for copper (II) ion detection. Journal of Materials Science, 56, 4991-5005. [Google Scholar]
- Lim, S.Y., Shen, W., Gao, Z. (2015) Carbon quantum dots and their applications. Chemical Society Reviews, 44:362-381. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Gu, D., Shang, S., Yu, Q., Shen, J. (2016) Green synthesis of nitrogen-doped carbon dots from lotus root for Hg (II) ions detection and cell imaging. Applied Surface Science, 390:38-42. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, G.H. Jia, H.H. Li, N. L, X.Y. Yu, Z.Y. Wang, J. Song, Y.T. (2019) High-fluorescent carbon dots (CDs) originated from China grass carp scales (CGCS) for effective detection of Hg(II) ions. Microchemical Journal, 145: 718-728. [Google Scholar]
- Dong, Y., Wang, R., Li, G., Chen, C., Chi, Y., Chen, G. (2012) Polyamine-functionalized carbon quantum dots as fluorescent probes for selective and sensitive detection of copper ions. Anal Chem, 84(14): 6220-6224. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Qin, Z., Wang, W., Zhan, X., Du, X., Zhang, Q., Zhang, R. (2019) One-pot synthesis of dual carbon dots using only an N and S co-existed dopant for fluorescence detection of Ag+. Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy, 208: 162-171. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.