E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Chemical Performance Research and Chemical Industry Technology Research and Development|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- Kong J, Zhou Z F, Dan Y S, Jiang Y, Li S H. (2021) Eutrophication evaluation of Pingzhai reservoir based on fractal interpolation model [J]. Journal of irrigation and drainage, 40 (01): 123–130. [Google Scholar]
- Teng QM, Sun YJ, Shen YY, Zhang DN, Xu GP, Zhou LW, Zhang Z F, Huang K C, He W, He C X. (2021) Response of growth and phenotypic plasticity characteristics of Eichhornia crassipes to different eutrophic water bodies in Karst wetland [J]. Lake Science, 33 (01): 123–137. [Google Scholar]
- Ding J D. (2019) Study on the effect of Modified Attapulgite on eutrophic water and sediment coverage [D]. Hangzhou Normal University. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng M Q, Cheng M Y, Wang Z F, Zhang Y J Zhao Z M. (2021) Removal efficiency of nitrogen and phosphorus in domestic sewage by nano zero valent iron loaded on blast furnace alkali slag [J / OL]. Journal of Environmental Engineering: 1–13. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Y H. (2018) Comparative study on adsorption effect of fly ash and carbonized straw on nitrogen and phosphorus in rural domestic sewage [J]. Pollution control technology, 31 (03): 30–34. [Google Scholar]
- Tian X, Zhou WJ, Zheng WG, Gao YH, Cao HY. (2020) Adsorption and desorption of nitrogen and phosphorus from garden waste biochar at different carbonization time [J]. Forestry and Environmental Sciences, 36 (05): 41–47. [Google Scholar]
- Li H R, Wu LP, Wen KJ, Wang T, Ma X, Li MH. (2020) Adsorption characteristics of phosphorus in water by potassium permanganate modified eggshell [J]. Journal of Tianjin urban construction university, 26 (03): 208–212. [Google Scholar]
- Gao X W. (2019) Study on phosphorus removal characteristics of three adsorption materials chemically enhanced by FeCl3 [D]. Shenyang Jianzhu University. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Y H. (2018) Comparative study on adsorption effect of fly ash and carbonized straw on nitrogen and phosphorus in rural domestic s FeCl3wage [J]. Pollution control technology, 31 (03): 30–34 [Google Scholar]
- Li Y. (2017) Study on iron salt modified sludge straw based activated carbon and its H2S removal performance [D]. Huazhong University of science and technology. [Google Scholar]
- Gu D J, Liu Q. (2020) Determination of total nitrogen in water by Ultraviolet Spectrophotometry with alkaline potassium persulfate digestion [J]. Shandong chemical industry, 49 (11): 103–105. [Google Scholar]
- Li X L, Xin L, Zhang R Z, Wei Y S. (2020) Experimental study on adsorption performance of modified eggshell for Ni ( Ⅱ ) in wastewater [J]. Hydrometallurgy, 39 (03): 250–255. [Google Scholar]
- Jia C Y, Li W, Zhang C H, Wang Y H, Jiang Y, Chen J, Zhao F P, Yang R P. (2016) Optimization of extraction process of compound Baihuang xierezhili tablets based on multi index weight analysis and orthogonal design [J]. Chinese herbal medicine, 47 (06): 917–922. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Z, Jiang N, Wang Y, et al. (2012) Effect of sulfate on adsorption capacity and kinetics of polycarboxylate superplasticizer [J]. Acta silicate Sinica, 40 (11): 1586–1591. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.