E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chemical Performance Research and Chemical Industry Technology Research and Development|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- Dinnin J I. Releasing effects in flame photometry. determination of calcium[J]. Anal. Chem. 1960, 32(11): 1475–1480 [Google Scholar]
- Wellington D S L, Luciano F D A, Francisco Antônio D S C, et al. Determination of sodium and calcium in powder milk using digital image-based flame emission spectrometry[J]. Anal. Methods, 2014, 6, 1044–1050 [Google Scholar]
- Masotti F, Cattaneo S, Stuknytė M, et al. Analytical advances in the determination of calcium in bovine milk, dairy products and milk-based infant formulas[J]. Trends in Food Science & Technology, 2020, 103, 348–360 [Google Scholar]
- Andrew T, Martin P D, Sarah H, et al. Atomic spectrometry update: review of advances in the analysis of clinical and biological materials, foods and beverages[J]. J. Anal. At. Spectrom., 2015, 30, 542–579 [Google Scholar]
- Laurent N, Michael C, Christelle V, et al. Determination of sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium content in milk products by flame atomic absorption spectrometry (FAAS): A joint ISO/IDF collaborative study[J]. International Dairy Journal, 2008, 9(18): 899–904 [Google Scholar]
- Khammas Z A, Marshall J, Littlejohn D, et al. Determination of copper in limestone for chemical industry by electrothermal atomic absorption and atomic emission spectrometry[J]. Mikrochim Acta 85, 1985, 333–355 [Google Scholar]
- Khalid N, Rahman S, Ahmed R, et al. Determination of Lead and Cadmium in Milk by Electrothermal Atomic Absorption Spectophotometry[J]. International Journal of Environmental Analytical Chemistry, 1987, 28(1-2): 133–141 [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.