E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chemical Performance Research and Chemical Industry Technology Research and Development|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- Hughey, C.A., Rodgers, R.P., Marshall, A.G., Qian, K., Robbins, W.K., 2002.Identification of acidic NSO compounds in crude oils of different geochemical origins by negative ion electrospray Fourier transform ion cyclotron resonance mass spectrometry. Organic Geochemistry 33, 743–759. [Google Scholar]
- Larter, S.R., Bowler, B.F.J., Li, M., Chen, M., Brincat, D., Bennett, B., Noke, K., Donohoe, P., Simmons, D., Kohnen, M., Allan, J., Telnaes, N., Horstad, I., 1996. Molecular indicators of secondary oil migration distances. Nature 383, 593–597. [Google Scholar]
- Liu P, Li M, Jiang Q, et al. Effect of secondary oil migration distance on composition of acidic NSO compounds in crude oils determined by negative-ion electrospray Fourier transform ion cyclotron resonance mass spectrometry[J]. Organic Geochemistry, 2015, 78:23-31. [Google Scholar]
- Li, M.J., Wang, T.-G., Shi, S.B., Liu, K.Y., Ellis, G., 2014a. Benzo[b]naphthothiophenes and alkyl dibenzothiophenes: molecular tracers for oil migration distances. Mar. Petrol. Geol. 57 (2), 403– 417. [Google Scholar]
- Wand Shengzhu, Li Maorong, Qian Kebing, et al. Genesis types and accumulation characteristics of crude oil in Wangjiagang area, Dongying Sag[J]. Journal of oil and Gas Technology, 2006, 29(6):13-17. [Google Scholar]
- Li M, Larter S R, Stoddart D, et al. Fractionation of pyrrolic nitrogen compounds in petroleum during migration: Derivation of migration-related geochemical parameters[J]. Geological Society London Special Publications, 1995, 86(1):103- 123.Larter S, Mills N, 1991. Phase-controlled molecular fractionation in migrating petroleum charges. In: England W A, Fleet A J, eds. Petroleum Migration. Geol Soc Spec Publ. 59: 137–147. [Google Scholar]
- Peters K E, Walters C C, Moldowan J M. 2005. The Biomarker Guide: Biomarkers and Isotopes in Petroleum Exploration and Earth History. 2nd ed. Part II. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. 475– 1155 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.