E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chemical Performance Research and Chemical Industry Technology Research and Development|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- Lan Lan. Treasures of Bone China, Combination of Art and Art[J]. Commodity & Quality, 2012, 1(33): 82–83. [Google Scholar]
- Norazne Nasir, Nor Hayati Saad, Norrul Hafizan Ab Wahab, Bulan Abdullah, Abdul Rahim Mahamad Sahab. Product Performance Analysis of Fine Bone China Using Ceramic Slip Rotary Moulding Process[J]. Applied Mechanics and Materials, 2020, 6046(01): 180–186. [Google Scholar]
- Elif Kabakci, Ahmet Capoglu. Microstructural and technological investigation of bone China reformulated with nepheline syenite and quartz addition[J]. International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology. 2020, 17(3):1128–1140. [Google Scholar]
- Salman Siddique, Sandeep Shrivastava, Sandeep Chaudhary. Durability properties of bone china ceramic fine aggregate concrete[J]. Construction and Building Materials, 2018, 173(1): 323–331. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Dong, Li Kehong, Bai Yankun. The effect of glaze in bone china on the determination of tricalcium phosphate content[J]. China Packaging Industry, 2013, 1(04): 8–9. [Google Scholar]
- GB/T 13522-2008, Bone China[S]. [Google Scholar]
- GB/T1871.1-1995. Determination of Phosphorus Pentoxide Content in Phosphate Concentrates and Phosphate Rocks-Quinoline Phosphomolybdate Gravimetric Method and Volumetric Method [S]. [Google Scholar]
- Fang Tao, Wu Yu, Li Wenjie, Yuan Wenzhan, Zhao Shuzhong. X-ray fluorescence spectrometry analysis of the content of tricalcium phosphate in “bone china”[J]. Chinese Ceramics, 2012, 48(01): 46–48 +72. [Google Scholar]
- Ji Caiye, Liu Yuyan, Wu Dan, et al. Dynamic change in particulate palladium concentrations in a mangrove wetland water environment and its mechanism in Dongzhai Harbor, China. 2020, 82(11): 2503–2512. [Google Scholar]
- Zeng Y B, Xu H P, Liu H T, et al. Application of artificial neural networks in multifactor optimization of an on-line microwave FIA system for catalytic kinetic determination of Ruthenium (III)[J]. Talanta, 2001, 54(4): 603–609. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Djingova R, Heidenreich H, Kovacheva P, et al. On the determination of platinum group elements in environmental materials by Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry and microwave digestion[J]. Anal. Chim. Acta, 2003, 489(2): 245–251. [Google Scholar]
- Babalola, Sadiat Oyenike, Akinwande, Bolanle Aishat. Determination of minerals by ICP-AES in indigenous vegetables from Southwest Nigeria[J]. Nutrition and Food Science. 2014; 44(03): 249–257. [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Fassel. Current and potential applications of inductively coupled plasma (ICP)-atomic emission spectroscopy (AES) in the exploration, mining, and processing of materials [J]. Pure and Applied Chemistry, 2013, 49(10): 1533–1545. [Google Scholar]
- Sumida Takashi, Yamashita Minoru, Okazaki Yuka, Kawakita Hirohisa, Fukutomi Takashi. Synthesis of cellulose functionalized with polyallylamine and its application to on-line collection/concentration and determination of phosphate by ICP/AES[J]. Analytical Sciences (Online), 2012, 28(8): 767–772. [Google Scholar]
- Dai Jinhui, Ge Zhaoming. Concept of Inorganic Nonmetallic Materials[M]. Harbin: Harbin Institute of Technology Press, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Wuhan University. Analytical Chemistry [M]. Beijing: Higher Education Press, 2006. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.