E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Chemical Performance Research and Chemical Industry Technology Research and Development|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- Pakdelian S, Toliyat H. Design aspects of the trans-rotary magnetic gear[C]//IECON 2012-38th Annual Conference on IEEE Industrial Electronics Society. IEEE, 2012: 1720–1725. [Google Scholar]
- Pakdelian S, Frank N W, Toliyat H. Magnetic Design Aspects of the Trans-Rotary Magnetic Gear[J]. Energy Conversion, IEEE Transactions on, 2015, 30(1): 41–50. [Google Scholar]
- Pakdelian S, Toliyat H A. Trans-rotary magnetic gear for wave energy applicaion[C]//Power and Energy Society General Meeting, 2012 IEEE. IEEE, 2012: 1–4. [Google Scholar]
- Benjamin A. Magnetic screw: U.S. Patent 1, 562, 730[P]. 1925-11–24. [Google Scholar]
- Faus H T. Magnetic transmission: U.S. Patent 2, 371, 511[P]. 1945-3–13. [Google Scholar]
- Jiabin W, Atallah K, Weiya W. Analysis of a Magnetic Screw for High Force Density Linear Electromagnetic Actuators[J]. Magnetics, IEEE Transactions on, 2011, 47(10): 4477–4480. [Google Scholar]
- Smith W, Fukamachi K, Weber S, et al. The Cleveland Clinic/Foster Miller MagScrew pulsatile blood pump program[C]//Engineering in Medicine and Biology, 2002. 24th Annual Conference and the Annual Fall Meeting of the Biomedical Engineering Society EMBS/BMES Conference, 2002. Proceedings of the Second Joint. IEEE, 2002, 2: 1561–1562. [Google Scholar]
- Schenk S, Weber S, Luangphakdy V, et al. MagScrew total artificial heart in vivo performance above 200 beats per minute[J]. The Annals of thoracic surgery, 2005, 79(4): 1378–1383. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.