E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Chemical Performance Research and Chemical Industry Technology Research and Development|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- Qin, L., Huang, Q., Yu, C., “Vehicle engineering professional talent training under the background of artificial intelligence era” [J]. Technology and Economic Guide, 2019, 27(36), pp. 121. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, X., Wang, H., Zhang, C., Ge, H., Huang, H., “‘Interdisciplinary Training’: a curriculum to build students’ interdisciplinary research ability”[J]. Research and Exploration in Laboratory. Vol. 32, No. 11, Nov. 2013, pp. 321. [Google Scholar]
- Xu, X., Shen, Y., Zhong, S., Jiang, Y., Zhang, C., “Exploration of emerging engineering education and the cultivation of innovative talents [J],” Research in Higher Education of Engineering, 2020, 2, 03, pp. 19. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, H., and Dai, M., “The practical transition of individualized learning in the era of ‘Internet Plus’: From ‘Teaching in Accordance with Aptitude’ to ‘Ability to Teaching in Accordance with Aptitude’”[J], China Educational Technology, 2019, 7, pp. 46. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang G, and Jiang J, “Construction and practice of personnel training system of ‘Integration of Industry and Education, Accurate Education’ for artificial intelligence technical service specialty”[J]. Journal of Higher Education, 2020, 24 ,pp.159. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.