E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Chemical Performance Research and Chemical Industry Technology Research and Development|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- Seibi A, Pervez T, Alhiddabi S, et al. Finite Element Modeling of a Solid Tubular Expansion-A Typical Well Engineering Application[J]. 2005 [Google Scholar]
- Yongkyu K, Myungho S. Effects of Expanding Methods on Residual Stress of Expansion Transition Area in Steam Generator Tube of Nuclear Power Plants, 2012, 21(4):362–372. [Google Scholar]
- Kiptisia W, Namgung I. Analysis of Residual Stresses on the Expanding Transition Zone of Steam Generator Tubes of Apr1400[J]. Journal of Pressure Vessel Technology, 2019. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Bouzid A, Zhu L. Effect of Adjacent Tube Expansion on the Residual Contact Pressure of Tube-to-Tubesheet Joints[J]. American Society of Mechanical Engineers Pressure Vessels & Piping Division Pvp, 2016: V002T02A016. [Google Scholar]
- Bouzid A, et al. A study of neighbouring tube expansion effect on the residual contact pressure of tube-to-tubesheet joints. 2018, [Google Scholar]
- Xu B, Zhang Y, Hui W, et al. Application of numerical simulation in the solid expandable tubular repair for casing damaged wells[J]. Petroleum Exploration & Development, 2009, 36(5):651–657 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang J, Han J, et al. Residual stress in expansion casing[J]. Drilling & Production Technology, 2005(02):18–20 +82. [Google Scholar]
- Tang M, Jin Y, et al. Residual stress in expansion casing its distribution[J]. Journal of China University of Petroleum, 2008, 32(06):125–128. [Google Scholar]
- Tang M, Wang L, et al. Mechanical properties of expansion casing and residual stress after expansion[J]. Journal of Xi’an Jiao Tong University, 2010, 44(07):90–94 +113. [Google Scholar]
- Tang H, Li Q, et al. The effect of yield strength on distribution of residual stress in expandable tube[J]. The Journal of Welded Tube, 2011, 34(01):9–12 +24. [Google Scholar]
- Li J. Mechanical properties and residual stress of expansion[J]. The Journal of Modern Technology and Equipment, 2016 (11):112+114. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng H, Yu X, et al. Researches on residual stress of repairing P110 casing based on ABAQUS[J]. World Sci-Tech R&D, 2015, 37(04):333–337. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang J, Zhao H. Expansion casing technology for oil and gas wells[M]. Beijing: Petroleum Industry Press, 2015:173–179. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.