E3S Web Conf.
Volume 246, 2021Cold Climate HVAC & Energy 2021
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||29 March 2021|
- T. Arghand, T. Karimipanah, H. B. Awbi, M. Cehlin, U. Larsson, and E. Linden, “An experimental investigation of the flow and comfort parameters forunder-floor, confluent jets and mixing ventilation systems in an open-plan office,” Build. Environ., 2015, doi: 10.1016/j.buildenv.2015.04.019. [Google Scholar]
- S. Ghahremanian and B. Moshfegh, “A study on proximal region of low reynolds confluent jets - Part 1: Evaluation of turbulence models in prediction of inlet boundary conditions,” 2014. [Google Scholar]
- P. O. Fanger, A. K. Melikov, H. Hanzawa, and J. Ring, “Air turbulence and sensation of draught,” Energy Build., 1988, doi: 10.1016/0378–7788(88)90053–9. [Google Scholar]
- E. Z. E. Conceição, M. M. J. R. Lúcio, V. D. S. R. Vicente, and V. C. T. Rosão, “Evaluation of local thermal discomfort in a classroom equipped with cross flow ventilation,” Int. J. Vent., 2008, doi: 10.1080/14733315.2008.11683817. [Google Scholar]
- P. Ole Fanger, “Thermal comfort. Analysis and applications in environmental engineering.,” Copenhagen Danish Tech. Press, 1970. [Google Scholar]
- ISO, “ISO 7730: Ergonomics of the thermal environment Analytical determination and interpretation of thermal comfort using calculation of the PMV and PPD indices and local thermal comfort criteria,” Management, 2005, doi: 10.1016/j.soildyn.2004.11.005. [Google Scholar]
- H. B. Awbi, Ventilation of Buildings. 2004. [Google Scholar]
- E. Z. E. Conceição, M. M. J. R. Lúcio, and H. B. Awbi, “Comfort and airflow evaluation in spaces equipped with mixing ventilation and cold radiant floor,” Build. Simul., vol. 6, no. 1, 2013, doi: 10.1007/s12273–012–0093–4. [Google Scholar]
- E. Z. E. Conceição and M. M. J. R. Lúcio, “Numerical simulation of the application of solar radiant systems, internal airflow and occupants’ presence in the improvement of comfort in winter conditions,” Buildings, vol. 6, no. 3, 2016, doi: 10.3390/buildings6030038. [Google Scholar]
- E. Z. E. Conceição and M. Lúcio, “Numerical and subjective responses of human thermal sensation,” Proc. BioEng, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- E. Z. E. Conceição, “Evaluation of thermal comfort and local discomfort conditions using the numerical modelling of the human and clothing thermal system,” in RoomVent’2000–7th International Conference on Air Distribution in Rooms, 2000, pp. 131–136. [Google Scholar]
- E. Z. E. Conceição, S. P. Rosa, A. L. V. Custódio, R. L. Andrade, M. J. P. A. Meira, and M. M. J. R. Lúcio, “Study of airflow around occupants seated in desks equipped with upper and lower air terminal devices for slightly warm environments,” HVAC R Res., vol. 16, no. 4, 2010, doi: 10.1080/10789669.2010.10390912. [Google Scholar]
- E. Z. E. Conceição, M. Lúcio, and J. P. Farinho, “Experimental and numerical study of personalized of ventilation in classrooms desks,” in Proceedings of the 10th International Conference in Rooms, Room Vent, Helsinki, Finland, 2007, pp. 13–15. [Google Scholar]
- E. Z. E. Conceição, M. C. G. Da Silva, J. C. S. André, and D. X. Viegas, “Thermal behaviour simulation of the passenger compartment of vehicles,” Int. J. Veh. Des., vol. 24, no. 4, 2000, doi: 10.1504/IJVD.2000.005199. [Google Scholar]
- E. Z. E. Conceição and M. M. J. R. Lúcio, “Numerical simulation of passive and active solar strategies in buildings with complex topology,” Build. Simul., vol. 3, no. 3, 2010, doi: 10.1007/s12273–010–0010–7. [Google Scholar]
- E. Z. E. Conceição, M. M. J. R. Lúcio, and M. C. Lopes, “Application of an indoor greenhouse in the energy and thermal comfort performance in a kindergarten school building in the South of Portugal in winter conditions,” WSEAS Trans. Environ. Dev., vol. 4, no. 8, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- E. Z. E. Conceição and M. M. J. R. Lúcio, “Numerical study of the thermal efficiency of a school building with complex topology for different orientations,” Indoor Built Environ., vol. 18, no. 1, 2009, doi: 10.1177/1420326X08099550. [Google Scholar]
- E. Z. E. Conceição, J. M. M. Gomes, and A. E. Ruano, “Application of HVAC Systems with Control Based on PMV Index in University Buildings with Complex Topology,” IFAC-PapersOnLine, vol. 51, no. 10, 2018, doi: 10.1016/j.ifacol.2018.06.230. [Google Scholar]
- E. Z. E. Conceição, M. M. J. R. Lúcio, A. E. B. Ruano, and E. M. Crispim, “Development of a temperature control model used in HVAC systems in school spaces in Mediterranean climate,” Build. Environ., vol. 44, no. 5, 2009, doi: 10.1016/j.buildenv.2008.06.015. [Google Scholar]
- E. Conceição, A. Silva, and M. Lúcio, “Numerical study of thermal response of school buildings in winter conditions,” in Proceedings of the 9th Conference on Air Distribution in Rooms (Roomvent 2004), Coimbra, Portugal, 2004, pp. 5–8. [Google Scholar]
- E. Z. E. Conceição and M. M. J. R. Lúcio, “Numerical study of thermal response of school buildings in summer conditions,” in HB 2006 - Healthy Buildings: Creating a Healthy Indoor Environment for People, Proceedings, 2006, vol. 3. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.