E3S Web Conf.
Volume 246, 2021Cold Climate HVAC & Energy 2021
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Renewable Energy Production|
|Published online||29 March 2021|
- Z. Xu, China biogas technology. Beijing: Agricultural Press of China, 1981. [Google Scholar]
- R. Li, D. Zhu, J. Du, H. Qu, P. Wang, and Y. Chen, “Current situation and analysis of thermal insulation technology in southern and northern biogas projects,” Jiangsu Agricultural Sciences, vol. 43, no. 06, pp. 390–393, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- F. Luo, D. Tang, and Y. Liang, “An investigation on the increasing production of biogas by heating the biomass with echaust heat from engine,” China Biogas, no. 03, pp. 25–26, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- X. Pei, H. Shi, H. Zhu, and W. Long, “Heating system of high temperature biogas digester by solar energy and methane liquid heat recovery heat pump,” Journal of Tongji University (Natural Science), vol. 40, no. 02, pp. 292–296, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- D. Zhang, H. Shi, H. Zhu, Y. Lei, and Z. Wang, “How to ensure long-term stable operation of ground source heat pump system for heating biogas digester,” Energy Conservation Technology, vol. 29, no. 01, pp. 9–14, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhao, Y. Tan, and L. Bai, “Design of solar biogas boiler combined with temperature-increasing biogas digester in cold area,” China Biogas, vol. 27, no. 03, pp. 34–35+39, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- H. Shi, D. Xu, H. Zhu, Y. Zhang, X. Meng, and C. Guo, “TRANSYS Simulation of intergrated solar and ground source heat pump for biogas digester heating system,” Transactions of the Chinese Society for Agricultural Machinery, vol. 48, no. 08, pp. 288–295, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- R. E. A. Alvarez et al., “Technical and economic feasibility of a solar-bio-powered waste utilization and treatment system in Central America,” Journal of Environmental Management, vol. 184, pp. 371–379, Dec 15 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhong et al., “Using anaerobic digestion of organic wastes to biochemically store solar thermal energy,” Energy, vol. 83, pp. 638–646, Apr 1 2015. [Google Scholar]
- T. M. Alkhamis, R. El-khazali, M. M. Kablan, and M. A. Alhusein, “Heating of a biogas reactor using a solar energy system with temperature control unit,” Solar Energy, vol. 69, no. 3, pp. 239–247, 2000/01/01/ 2000. [Google Scholar]
- N. K. Bansal, S. C. Bhand, S. Ram, and K. K. Singh, “A study of a greenhouse concept on conventional biogas systems for enhancing biogas yield in winter months,” International Journal of Energy Research, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 119–128, 1985 1985. [Google Scholar]
- K. V. Kumar and R. K. Bai, “Solar greenhouse assisted biogas plant in hilly region - A field study,” Solar Energy, vol. 82, no. 10, pp. 911–917, 2008 2008. [Google Scholar]
- G. Hu et al., “Experiment study on new solar greenhouse in biogas anaerobic reaction,” Henan Science, vol. 35, no. 12, pp. 1971–1976, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Klein, “Calculation of monthly average insolation on tilted surfaces,” Solar Energy, vol. 19, no. 4, pp. 325–329, 1977 1977. [Google Scholar]
- J. E. Hay, “Calculation of monthly mean solar-radiation for horizontal and inclined surfaces,” Solar Energy, vol. 23, no. 4, pp. 301–307, 1979 1979. [Google Scholar]
- P. Andersen, “Calculations of monthly average insolation on tilted surfaces-commet,” Solar Energy, vol. 25, no. 3, pp. 287–287, 1980 1980. [Google Scholar]
- R. H. Bushnell, “A solution for sunrise hour angles on a tilted surface without a singularity at zero azimuth,” Solar Energy, vol. 28, no. 4, pp. 357–357, 1982 1982. [Google Scholar]
- K. K. Gopinathan, “Solar-radiation on variously oriented sloping surfaces,” Solar Energy, vol. 47, no. 3, pp. 173–179, 1991 1991. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhu, Built Environment. Beijing: China Architecture & Building Press, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- G. Xie, “The research and development of the spectral selective absorption coating —— The core material of solar energy photothermal conversion,” Advanced Material Industry, no. 05, pp. 55–58, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- K. Wang, Q. Li, J. Gong, and B. Yu, “Study on heat transfer of partially buried hot oil pipeline,” Journal of Southwest Petroleum University： Science & Technology Edition, vol. 34, no. 02, pp. 173–179, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- M. I. C. Meteorological Reference Room, China Meteorological Administration, Special meteorological data set for building thermal environment analysis in China. Beijing: China Architecture & Building Press, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- C. Lin, Biogas technology theory and engineering. Beijing: Chemical Industrial Press, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Miao, M. Song, H. Zhao, and S. Liu, “Application test of dry fermentation of biogas digester in rural area of North China,” China Biogas, no. 04, pp. 23–25, 1988. [Google Scholar]
- Process design code of crop straw anaerobic digestion engineering, 2012. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.