E3S Web Conf.
Volume 246, 2021Cold Climate HVAC & Energy 2021
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Renewable Energy Production|
|Published online||29 March 2021|
- ECCC, “Engineering Climate Datasets,” Government of Canada, 24 Mar 2018. [Online]. Available: http://climate.weather.gc.ca/prods_servs/engineering_e.html. [Accessed 31 May 2018]. [Google Scholar]
- NREL, “EnergyPlus,” U.S. Department of Energy, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://energyplus.net/. [Accessed 13 January 2021]. [Google Scholar]
- TESS, “TRNSYS: Transient System Simulation Tool,” 2019. [Online]. Available: http://www.trnsys.com/. [Accessed 26 July 2019]. [Google Scholar]
- W. De Soto, S. A. Klein and W. A. Beckman, “Improvement and validation of a model for photovoltaic array performance,” Solar energy, pp. 78–88, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Canadian Solar, “HiKu High Power Poly Perc Module 325 W ~ 350 W,” Canadian Solar Inc., Guelph, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- J. A. Duffie and W. A. Beckman, Solar Engineering of Thermal Processes, Hoboken: John Wiley & Sons, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- P. J. A. Quinlan, Time series modelling of hybrid wind photovoltaic diesel power systems, Madison: University of Wisconsin-Madison, 1996. [Google Scholar]
- Fortis, “Fortis Wind Energy Passaat Wind Turbine Instruction Manual,” Fortis Wind BV, Haren, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- WWF, “Community Energy Report: Gjoa Haven,” World Wide Fund For Nature, Gland, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- ECCC, “Winter 2015 to 2016: Climate Trends and Variations Bulletin,” Environment and Climate Change Canada, 2017. [Online]. Available: https://www.ec.gc.ca/sc-cs/default.asp?lang=En&n=55965A8C-1&wbdisable=true. [Accessed 13 January 2021]. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.