E3S Web Conf.
Volume 246, 2021Cold Climate HVAC & Energy 2021
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Measured Energy Use|
|Published online||29 March 2021|
- L. Belussi et al., “A review of performance of zero energy buildings and energy efficiency solutions,” Journal of Building Engineering, vol. 25. Elsevier Ltd, p. 100772, 01-Sep-2019. [Google Scholar]
- E. Fuentes, L. Arce, and J. Salom, “A review of domestic hot water consumption profiles for application in systems and buildings energy performance analysis,” Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev., vol. 81, pp. 1530–1547, Jan. 2018. [Google Scholar]
- S. Englart and A. Jedlikowski, “The influence of different water efficiency ratings of taps and mixers on energy and water consumption in buildings,” SN Appl. Sci., vol. 1, no. 6, pp. 1–10, Jun. 2019. [Google Scholar]
- R. M. Willis, R. A. Stewart, D. P. Giurco, M. R. Talebpour, and A. Mousavinejad, “End use water consumption in households: Impact of socio-demographic factors and efficient devices,” J. Clean. Prod., vol. 60, pp. 107–115, Dec. 2013. [Google Scholar]
- P. W. Mayer, W. B. DeOreo, E. Towler, and D. M. Lewis, “Residential Indoor Water Conservation Study: Evaluation of High Efficiency Indoor Plumbing Fixture Retrofits in Single-Family Homes in the East Bay Municipal Utility District Service Area,” Boulder, Colorado, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- R. Barberán, P. Egea, P. Gracia-de-Rentería, and M. Salvador, “Evaluation of water saving measures in hotels: A Spanish case study,” Int. J. Hosp. Manag., vol. 34, no. 1, pp. 181–191, Sep. 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Flexim GmbH, “Technical specification FLUXUS ® F601 Portable ultrasonic flow measurement of liquids.” Berlin, Germany, pp. 1–26, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- TE Wire & Cable, “Calibration Services.” [Online]. Available: https://tewire.com/calibration-services/. [Accessed: 11-Mar-2019]. [Google Scholar]
- CEN, “EN 200:1989 Sanitary tapware - General technical specifications for single taps and mixer taps (nominal size 1/2) PN 10 - Minimum flow pressure of 0,05 MPa (0,5 bar).” 1989. [Google Scholar]
- CEN, “NS-EN 1111:2017 Sanitary tapware - Thermostatic mixing valves (PN 10) - General technical specification.” 2017. [Google Scholar]
- SINTEF, “Energy for domestic hot water in the Norwegian low emission society,” 2017. [Online]. Available: https://www.sintef.no/projectweb/varmtvann/english/#/. [Accessed: 14-Dec-2020]. [Google Scholar]
- E. J. M. Blokker, J. H. G. Vreeburg, and J. C. van Dijk, “Simulating Residential Water Demand with a Stochastic End-Use Model,” J. Water Resour. Plan. Manag., vol. 136, no. 1, pp. 19–26, Jan. 2010. [Google Scholar]
- D. Loureiro, S. T. Coelho, P. Machado, A. Santos, H. Alegre, and D. Covas, “Profiling Residential Water Consumption,” in Water Distribution Systems Analysis Symposium 2006, 2008, pp. 1–18. [Google Scholar]
- H. Taxt Walnum, Å. L. Sørensen, B. Ludvigsen, and D. Ivanko, “Energy consumption for domestic hot water use in Norwegian hotels and nursing homes,” in IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 2019, vol. 609, no. 5, p. 052020. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.