E3S Web Conf.
Volume 246, 2021Cold Climate HVAC & Energy 2021
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||System Design and Sizing|
|Published online||29 March 2021|
- D. Ivanko, H.T. Walnum, N. Nord, Development and analysis of hourly DHW heat use profiles in nursing homes in Norway, Energy and Buildings, (2020) 110070. [Google Scholar]
- E. Fuentes, L. Arce, J. Salom, A review of domestic hot water consumption profiles for application in systems and buildings energy performance analysis, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 81 (2018) 1530–1547. [Google Scholar]
- B. Bohm, Production and distribution of domestic hot water in selected Danish apartment buildings and institutions. Analysis of consumption, energy efficiency and the significance for energy design requirements of buildings, Energy conversion and management, 67 (2013) 152–159. [Google Scholar]
- I. Dmytro, N. Nord, A. Tartaglino, Analysis of DHW energy use profiles for energy simulations in a hotel located in Norway, REHVA journal, 04/2019. [Google Scholar]
- J. Tindall, J. Pendle, Are we significantly oversizing domestic water systems?, in: Proceedings of CIBSE Technical Symposium, London, UK, 2015, pp. 1-23. [Google Scholar]
- T.-A. Koiv, A. Toode, A. Hani, The influence of domestic hot water maximum consumption on the district heating network dimensioning, WSEAS TRANSACTIONS on Environment and Development, 1 (2009) 104–108. [Google Scholar]
- I. Verhaert, B. Bleys, S. Binnemans, E. Janssen, A methodology to design domestic hot water production systems based on tap patterns, in: Proceedings of CLIMA, 2016, pp. 1-10. [Google Scholar]
- D. Ivanko, H.T. Walnum, Å.L. Sørensen, N. Nord, Analysis of monthly and daily profiles of DHW use in apartment blocks in Norway, CLIMA conference 2019, https://www.e3s-conferences.org/articles/e3sconf/abs/2020/32/e3sconf_nsb2020_12002/e3sconf_nsb2020_12002.html. [Google Scholar]
- K. Straby, H.T. Walnum, A.L. Sorensen, Pipe sizing based on domestic hot water consumption in Norwegian hotels, nursing homes, and apartment buildings, in: IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, IOP Publishing, 2019, pp. 052016. [Google Scholar]
- C.C. Hiller, S.G. Talbert, New hot water consumption analysis and water-heating system sizing methodology/Discussion, ASHRAE Transactions, 104 (1998) 1864. [Google Scholar]
- I. Verhaert, B. Bleys, S. Binnemans, E. Janssen, A methodology to design domestic hot water production systems based on tap patterns, in: Proceedings of CLIMA 2016: 12th REHVA World Congress, Aalborg, Denmark, 2016, pp. 1-10. [Google Scholar]
- G. Cossali, M. Ratcliffe, E. Routledge, T. Karayiannis, J. Fielder, The cost of Legionellosis and technical ways forward, in, Proceedings of CIBSE Technical Symposium. Liverpool John Moores University, Liverpool, UK, 2013, pp. 1-9. [Google Scholar]
- A. Reynaud, M. Pons, C. Pesado, Household Water Demand in Andorra: Impact of Individual Metering and Seasonality, Water, 10 (3) (2018) 321. [Google Scholar]
- E. Hillberg, A. Zegers, B. Herndler, S. Wong, J. Pompee, J.-Y. Bourmaud, S. Lehnhoff, G. Migliavacca, K. Uhlen, I. Oleinikova, Flexibility needs in the future power system, Discussion paper, Power Transmission and Distribution Systems, 2019, https://ntnuopen.ntnu.no/ntnu-xmlui/bitstream/handle/11250/2595775/ISGAN_DiscussionPaper_Flexibility_Needs_In_Future_Power_Systems_2019_v01.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=yd. [Google Scholar]
- T. Huang, X. Yang, S. Svendsen, Multi-mode control method for the existing domestic hot water storage tanks with district heating supply, Energy, 191 (2020) 116517. [Google Scholar]
- NordPool, in. https://www.nordpoolgroup.com/ [Google Scholar]
- Haugaland Kraft, in. https://haugaland-nett.no/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.