E3S Web Conf.
Volume 246, 2021Cold Climate HVAC & Energy 2021
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Thermal Energy Systems Resilience|
|Published online||29 March 2021|
- A. M. Zhivov, E. O. Shilkrot, and A. S. Strongin, “Industrial ventilation,” Design Guide Book, ch. 7, Academic Press, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- A. Strongin. 2000. Chapter 7. Industrial Ventilation Design Guidebook. Editors: H. Goodfellow and E. Tahti. Academic Press. [Google Scholar]
- Ventilation Guide for Automotive Industry. 2000. Editor: Alexander Zhivov. HPAC Engineering. [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Strongin, “Assessment of Efficiency of Hot Air Curtains for Gates of Process and Warehouse Buildings,” ABOK, no. 3, p. 24-29, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Strongin, “Aerodynamic protection of hangars against cold ingress through apertures,” Building Services Engineering Research and Technology. CIBSE, Series A, vol. 14, no. 1, 1993. [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Strongin, “Reduction of the energy consumption in air curtains”, in A.S. Strongin and M.V. Nikulin, Proceedings of the Cold Climate HVAC’94 Conference, Rovaniemi, Finland, 1994. [Google Scholar]
- G. Verhaeghe, “Study of air curtains used to restrict infiltration into refrigerated rooms,” in G. Verhaeghe, M. V. Belleghem, A. Willockx, I. Verhaert, and M. D. Paepe, Heat Transfer. Fluid Mechanics and Thermodynamics, Proceedings of the 7th International Conference, pp. 1763-1769, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Zhivov, E. O. Shilkrot, and A. S. Strongin, “HVAC application,” ASHRAE Handbook, Ch. 28-29, 1999. [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Grimitlin, “Air curtains for buildings and technological installations,” in A. M. Grimitlin and A. S. Strongin, Doe, St. Petersburg, 2018. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.