E3S Web Conf.
Volume 246, 2021Cold Climate HVAC & Energy 2021
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Heating Systems and District Heating|
|Published online||29 March 2021|
- United Nations, “World population prospects: the 2017 revision, key findings and advance tables,” Dep. Econ. Soc. Aff. PD, Ed. New York United Nations, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- P. Iea, “Energy technology perspectives 2012: Pathways to a clean energy system.” International Energy Agency Paris, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- S. Amiri and G. Weinberger, “Increased cogeneration of renewable electricity through energy cooperation in a Swedish district heating system - A case study,” Renew. Energy, vol. 116, pp. 866–877, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- S. Werner, “International review of district heating and cooling,” Energy. 2017. [Google Scholar]
- M. Pellegrini and A. Bianchini, “The innovative concept of cold district heating networks: A literature review,” Energies, vol. 11, no. 2, 2018. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- “Anergy grid ETH Zurich.” [Online]. Available: https://ethz.ch/en/the-eth-zurich/sustainability/campus/environment/energy/anergy-grid.html. [Accessed: 15-May-2020]. [Google Scholar]
- A. Prasanna, V. Dorer, and N. Vetterli, “Optimisation of a district energy system with a low temperature network,” Energy, vol. 137, pp. 632–648, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- R. Zarin Pass, M. Wetter, and M. A. Piette, “A thermodynamic analysis of a novel bidirectional district heating and cooling network,” Energy, vol. 144, pp. 20–30, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- P. Fritzson, Principles of object-oriented modeling and simulation with Modelica 2.1. IEEE, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- M. Abugabbara, S. Javed, H. Bagge, and D. Johansson, “Bibliographic analysis of the recent advancements in modeling and co-simulating the fifth-generation district heating and cooling systems,” Energy and Buildings, vol. 224. Elsevier Ltd, 01-Oct-2020. [Google Scholar]
- S. Salat, F. Labbé, C. Nowacki, and G. Walker, Cities and Forms: on sustainable urbanism. 2011. [Google Scholar]
- F. Bünning, M. Wetter, M. Fuchs, and D. Müller, “Bidirectional low temperature district energy systems with agent-based control: Performance comparison and operation optimization,” Appl. Energy, vol. 209, no. October 2017, pp. 502–515, 2018. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.