E3S Web Conf.
Volume 246, 2021Cold Climate HVAC & Energy 2021
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Advanced HVAC Control|
|Published online||29 March 2021|
- European Heat Pump Association, “ehpa - hp sales,” european heat pump association, 1 January 2017. [Online]. Available: http://stats.ehpa.org/hp_sales/story_sales/.[Accessed 8 Januar 2021]. [Google Scholar]
- S. Rastegarpour, S. Gros and L. Ferrarini, “MPC approaches for modulating air-to-water heat pumps in radiant-floor buildings,” Control Engineering Practice, vol. vol. 95, p. p. 104209, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- H. Weeratunge, G. Narsilio, J. d. Hoog, S. Dunstall and S. Halgamuge, “Model predictive control for a solar assisted ground source heat pump system,” Energy, vol. vol. 152, p. pp. 974–984, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- DIN Deutsches Institut für Normung e. V, “Beuth, DIN EN 14511–2:2019–07,” Beauth, 7 January 2021. [Online]. Available: https://www.beuth.de/en/standard/din-en-14511–2/298537580. [Accessed 7 January 2021]. [Google Scholar]
- DIN Deutsches Institut für Normung e. V., “Beuth, DIN EN 14825:2019–07,” Beuth Publishing DIN, 7 January 2021. [Online]. Available: https://www.beuth.de/de/norm/din-en-16147/254893177. [Accessed 7 January 2021]. [Google Scholar]
- DIN Deutsches Institut für Normung e. V., “Beuth, DIN EN 16147:2017–08,” Beuth Publishing DIN, 7 January 2021. [Online]. Available: https://www.beuth.de/en/standard/din-en-16147/254893177. [Accessed 7 January 2021]. [Google Scholar]
- F. Simon, J. Ordoñez, T. Reddy, A. Girard and T. Muneer, “Developing multiple regression models from the manufacturer’s ground-source heat pump catalogue data,” Renewable Energy, vol. 95, pp. 413–421, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- X. Xu, J. Liu, Y. Wang, J. Xu and J. Bao, “Performance evaluation of ground source heat pump using linear and nonlinear regressions and artificial neural networks,” Applied Thermal Engineering, vol. 180, p. 115914, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- S. Thorsteinsson, Heat pump connected to floor heating, Aalborg: zenodo, 2021. DOI: 10.5281/zenodo.4445311 [Google Scholar]
- S. Thorsteinsson, “gitlab,” gitlab, 16 January 2021. [Online]. Available: https://gitlab.com/Thorsteinsson/cold-climate-hvac-2021.git. [Accessed 16 January 2021]. [Google Scholar]
- R. C. S. Ø. Jensen, T. Green, K. Vinther, T. Minko, J. Bendtsen, J. Pålsson, K. Prölls, L. Li and P. Dermont, “teknologisk.dk,” Dansk Teknologist Institut, September 2017. [Online]. Available: https://www.teknologisk.dk/optimering-af-gulvvarme-og-varmepumpesystemer/39663. [Accessed 12 January 2017]. [Google Scholar]
- P. C. Young, Recursive Estimation and Time-Series Analysis, 2nd ed., Berlin Heidelberg: Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2011, 2011, pp. 30–34. [Google Scholar]
- R. Qi, G. Tao and B. Jiang, Fuzzy System Identification and Adaptive Control, Cham: Springer Nature Switzerland AG, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- J. C. Butcher, Numerical Methods for Ordinary Differential Equations, West Sussex: Wiley, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- C. Kirches, Fast Numerical Methods for Mixed-Integer Nonlinear Model-Predictive Control, Heidelberg: Springer, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- J. A. E. Andersson, J. Gillis, G. Horn, J. B. Rawlings and M. Diehl, “CasADi - A software framework for nonlinear optimization and optimal control,” Mathematical Programming Computation, vol. 11, pp. 1–36, 2019. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.