E3S Web Conf.
Volume 246, 2021Cold Climate HVAC & Energy 2021
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||NZEB Requirements in Nordic Countries|
|Published online||29 March 2021|
- C. Tanasa, D. Dan, C. Becchio, S. P. Corgnati, and V. Stoian, “Cost-optimal and indoor environmental quality assessment for residential buildings towards EU long-term climate targets,” Energy Sustain Dev, vol. 59, pp. 49–61, 2020/12/01/ 2020, doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.esd.2020.09.002. [Google Scholar]
- M. Economidou, V. Todeschi, P. Bertoldi, D. D’Agostino, P. Zangheri, and L. Castellazzi, “Review of 50 years of EU energy efficiency policies for buildings,” Energ Buildings, vol. 225, p. 110322, 2020/10/15/ 2020, doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enbuild.2020.110322. [Google Scholar]
- (2018). Directive (EU) 2018/844 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 30 May 2018 amending Directive 2010/31/EU on the energy performance of buildings and Directive 2012/27/EU on energy efficiency (recast). [Online] Available: https://eur-lex.europa.eu/eli/dir/2018/844/oj [Google Scholar]
- “Commission Recommendation (EU) 2016/1318 of 29 July 2016 on guidelines for the promotion of nearly zero-energy buildings and best practices to ensure that, by 2020, all new buildings are nearly zero-energy buildings,” vol. L 208, pp. 46–57. [Online]. Available: http://data.europa.eu/eli/reco/2016/1318/oj [Google Scholar]
- K. Ahmed, G. Yoon, M. Ukai, and J. Kurnitski, “How to compare energy performance requirements of Japanese and European office buildings,” E3S Web Conf., vol. 111, p. 03038, 2019. [Online]. Available: https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/201911103038. [Google Scholar]
- CEN. EN 16798–1:2019. Energy performance of buildings. Ventilation for buildings. Indoor environmental input parameters for design and assessment of energy performance of buildings addressing indoor air quality, thermal environment, lighting and acoustics. Module M1–6, CEN, 2019. [Online]. Available: https://standards.cen.eu/dyn/www/f?p=204:110:0 [Google Scholar]
- (2020). Estonian Government Ordinance No. 63: “Hoone energiatõhususe miinimumnõuded” [Minimum requirements for buildings energy efficiency] (in Estonain), RT I, 2018, redacted 10.07.2020. [Online] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.