E3S Web Conf.
Volume 246, 2021Cold Climate HVAC & Energy 2021
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||29 March 2021|
- M.A. Ortiz, S.R. Kurvers, P.M. Bluyssen, A review of comfort, health, and energy use: Understanding daily energy use and wellbeing for the development of a new approach to study comfort, Energy Build. 152 (2017) 323–335. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enbuild.2017.07.060. [Google Scholar]
- F.S. Bauman, H. Zhang, E.A. Arens, C.C. Benton, Localized comfort control with a desktop task conditioning system: Laboratory and field measurements, in: ASHRAE Trans., 1993: pp. 733–749. [Google Scholar]
- H. Zhang, E. Arens, D.E. Kim, E. Buchberger, F. Bauman, C. Huizenga, Comfort, perceived air quality, and work performance in a low-power task-ambient conditioning system, Build. Environ. 45 (2010) 29–39. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.buildenv.2009.02.016. [Google Scholar]
- W. Zhao, S. Kilpeläinen, R. Kosonen, J. Jokisalo, Experimental comparison of local low velocity unit combined with radiant panel and diffuse ceiling ventilation systems, Indoor Built Environ. 29 (2020) 895–914. https://doi.org/10.1177/1420326X20918398. [Google Scholar]
- W. Zhao, S. Kilpeläinen, R. Kosonen, J. Jokisalo, S. Lestinen, P. Mustakallio, Thermal environment and ventilation efficiency in a simulated office room with personalized micro-environment and fully mixed ventilation systems, Build. Environ. (2020). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.buildenv.2020.107445. [Google Scholar]
- W. Zhao, S. Lestinen, S. Kilpeläinen, R. Kosonen, Comparison of the effects of symmetric and asymmetric heat load on indoor air quality and local thermal discomfort with diffuse ceiling ventilation, Int. J. Vent. (2020). https://doi.org/10.1080/14733315.2020.1839243. [Google Scholar]
- ISO, ISO 7730: Ergonomics of the thermal environment Analytical determination and interpretation of thermal comfort using calculation of the PMV and PPD indices and local thermal comfort criteria, Management. (2005). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.