E3S Web Conf.
Volume 246, 2021Cold Climate HVAC & Energy 2021
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||29 March 2021|
- P.O. Fanger, Komfort cieplny, tł. doc. dr inż. K. Kostyrko, dr A. Kostryko, Arkady, Warszawa 1974. [Google Scholar]
- ISO International Organisation for Standardization, Ergonomics of the thermal environment – Analytical determination and interpretation of thermal comfort using calculation of the PMV and PPD indices and local thermal comfort criteria, International Standard ISO 7730, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN 16798–1:2019, Energy Performance of Buildings-Ventilation for Buildings-Part 1: Indoor Environmental Input Parameters for Design and Assessment of Energy Performance of Buildings Addressing Indoor Air Quality, Thermal Environment, Lighting and Acustics. [Google Scholar]
- ASHRAE Standard 55–2017, Thermal Environmental Conditions for Human Occupancy. [Google Scholar]
- S. Aghniaey, M. L, Thomas, T.N. Sharpton, S.P. Douglass, T. Oliver, M. Sutter, Thermal comfort evaluation in campus classrooms during room temperature adjustment corresponding to demand response, BaE, 148, pp. 488–497, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- S. Aghniaey, T.M. Lawrence, Cooling season demand response and the real world, ASHRAE J. 59, 4, pp. 68–70, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- G. Majewski, Ł.J. Orman, M. Telejko, N. Radek, J. Pietraszek, A. Dudek, Assessment of thermal comfort in the intelligent buildings in view of providing high quality indoor environment, Energies, 13(8), 1973, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- E.E. Broday, J.A. Moret, A.A. de Paula Xavier, R. de Oliveira, The approximation between thermal sensation votes (TSV) and predicted mean vote (PMV): A comparative analysis, International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics, 69, pp. 1–8, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- P. Ricciardi, C. Buratti, Environmental quality of university classrooms: Subjective and objective evaluation of the thermal, acoustic, and lighting comfort conditions, BaE, 127, pp. 23–36, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- R.M.S.F. Almeida, N.M.M. Ramos, V.P. de Freitas, Thermal comfort models and pupils’ perception in free-running school buildings of a mild climate country, EaB 111, pp. 64–75, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- S. Manu, Y. Shukla, R. Rawal, L.E. Thomas, R. de Dear, Field study of thermal comfort cross multiple climate Jones for the subcontinent: IMAC, BaE, 98, pp. 55–70, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- H. Djamila, Indoor thermal comfort predictions: Selected issues and trends, RaSER, 74, pp. 569–580, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- F. Jazizadeh, F.M. Marin, B. Becerik-Gerber, A thermal preference scale for personalized comfort profile identification via participatory sensing, BaE, 68, pp. 1440–149, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- S.T. Mors, J.L.M. Hensen, M.G.L.C. Loomans, A.C. Boerstra, Adaptive thermal comfort in primary school classrooms: Creating and validating PMV-based comfort charts, BaE, 46, pp. 2454–2461, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- M. Luo, X. Zhou, Y. Zhu, J. Sundell, Revisiting an overlooked parameter in thermal comfort studies, the metabolic rate, EaB, 118, pp. 152–159, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- S. Vilcekova, L. Meciarova, E.K. Burdova, J. Katunska, D. Kosicanova, S. Doroudiani, Indoor environmental quality of classrooms and occupants' comfort in a special education school in Slovak Republic, BaE, 120, 29–40, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- D. Enescu, Models and Indicators to Assess Thermal Sensation Under Steady-State and Transient Conditions, Energies, 12, 841, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- E. Dudkiewicz, J. Jeżowiecki, Dyskomfort lokalny na stanowisku pracy, Rocznik Ochrony Środowiska, 11, 751–759, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- J.Zb. Piotrowski, Ł.J. Orman, X. Lucas, E. Zender-Świercz, M. Telejko, D. Koruba, Tests of thermal resistance of simulated walls with the reflective insulation, Proc. of Int. Conf. “Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2013”, Czech Republic, EPJ Web of Conferences, 67, 02095, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Regulation of the Minister of Family, Labour and Social Policy of 12th June 2018 on the Maximum Admissible Concentrations and Intensities of Harmful to Health Agents in the Working Environment (Dz. U. No 1286) [Google Scholar]
- N. Krawczyk, Z. Piasta, Preliminary test results of thermal comfort in a classroom, SaE, 11 (4), pp. 281–286, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- N. Krawczyk, A. Kapjor; A study of thermal comfort at Kielce University of Technology, SaE, 12 (3), pp. 127–132, 2020. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.