E3S Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing (ICEPP-2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||05 April 2021|
- E.B. Maghirang, G.L. Lookhart, S.R. Bean, R.O. Pierce, F. Xie, M.S. Caley, J.D. Wilson, B.W. Seabourn, M.S. Ram, S.H. Park, O.K. Chung, F.E. Dowell, Comparison of quality characteristics and breadmaking functionality of hard red winter and hard red spring wheat, Cereal Chemistry, 83 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Smith, Handbook of Weed Management Systems (1995) [Google Scholar]
- P.R. Shewry, Wheat. J. Exp. Bot., 60 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- K. Rundgren, O. Lyckfeldt, M. Sjöstedt. Improving Powders with Freeze Granulation, Ceramic Industry (2003) [Google Scholar]
- E.J. Souza, J.M. Martin, M.J. Guttieri, K. O’Brien, D.K. Habernicht, S.P. Lanning, G.R. Carlson, L.E. Talbert, Influence of genotype, environment, and nitrogen management on spring wheat quality, Crop Sci., 44 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- J. Rosicka-Kaczmarek, B. Makowski, E. Nebesny, M. Tkaczyk, A. Komisarczyk, Z. Nita, Composition and thermodynamic properties of starches from facultative wheat varieties, Food Hydrocolloids, 54 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Karim, M.H. Norziah, C.C. Seow, Methods for the study of starch retrogradation, Food Chem., 71 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- O.K. Chung, J.B. Ohm, G.L. Lookhart, R.F. Bruns, Quality characteristics of hard winter and spring wheats grown under an overwintering condition, J. Cereal Sci., 37 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Parker, Algorithms for Image Processing and Computer Vision (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Pomeranz, Composition and functionality of wheat flour components, Wheat chemistry and technology, 2 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- N. Inomata, Wheat allergy, Curr. Opin. Allergy Clin. Immunol, 9 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- O. Buyukozturk, B. Hearing, Crack propagation in concrete composites influenced by interface fracture parameters, International Journal of Solids and Structures, 35 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- H.-J. Vogel, H. Hoffmann, A. Leopold, K. Roth, Studies of crack dynamics in clay soil: A physically based model for crack formation, Geoderma, 125 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- G. Bradsky, A. Kaehler, Learning OpenCV (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. Manley, P. Williams, D. Nilsson, P. Geladi, Agric. Food Chem, 57 (2009). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.