E3S Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing (ICEPP-2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||05 April 2021|
- Paris Convention for the Protection of Industrial Property [Electronic resource] Available at: https://www.wipo.int/edocs/lexdocs/treaties/ru/paris/trt_paris_001ru [Google Scholar]
- A. Barragán-Ocaña, P. Silva-Borjas, S. Olmos-Peña, Scientific and technological trajectory in the recovery of value-added products from wastewater: A general approach, Journal of Water Process Engineering, 39, 101692 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Nikolaeva, A.I. Borisov, The technology of processing and recycling organic waste, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 548 (5), 052035 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- D.E. Arias, C. Veluchamy, M.B. Habash, B.H. Gilroyed, Biogas production, waste stabilization efficiency, and hygienization potential of a mesophilic anaerobic plug flow reactor processing swine manure and corn stover, Journal of Environmental Management, 284, 112027 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- E. Salmerón-Manzano, F. Manzano-Agugliaro, Bibliometric studies and worldwide research trends on global health, International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 17 (16), 5748, 1-5 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S.A.T. Muawad, A.A.M. Omara, Waste to energy as an alternative energy source and waste management solution, Proceedings of the International Conference on Computer, Control, Electrical, and Electronics Engineering, ICCCEEE 2019, 9071080 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Kodaneva, From the «brown economy» to the «green economy», Russian and foreign experience. Russia and the Modern World, 1, 46–66 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Best practices guide cleaner production programmes in central and eastern Europe [Electronic resource] Available at: http://www.oecd.org/officialdocuments/publicdisplaydocumentpdf/?cote=OCDE/GD(95)98&docLanguage=Ru [Google Scholar]
- F. Di Maria, F. Sisani, S. Contini, S.K. Ghosh, R.L. Mersky, Is the policy of the European Union in waste management sustainable? Anassessment of the Italian context, Waste Management, 103, 437–448 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- R.B. Palyga, Potential opportunities for polymer processing, Solid house hold waste, 1, 26–29 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Global Innovation Index 2019 Cornell University, INSEAD, WIPO (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L. Aldieri, G. Ioppolo, C.P. Vinci, T. Yigitcanlar, Waste recycling patent sand environmental innovations: An economic analysis of policy instruments in the USA, Japan and Europe, Waste Management, 95, 612–619 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R.K. Singh, H. Yabar, N. Nozaki, B. Niraula, T. Mizunoya, Comparative study of linkage between environmental policy instruments and technological innovation: Case study on end-of-life vehicles technologies in Japan and EU, Waste Management, 66, 114–122 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- OECD stat [Electronic resource] Available at: https://stats.oecd.org/ [Google Scholar]
- Statistical collection, The main indicators of the environmental protection 2019 [Electronic resource], Rosstat (2019) Available at: www.gks.ru [Google Scholar]
- Information agency Regnum [Electronic resource] Available at: https://yandex.ru/turbo/regnum.ru/s/news/2711500.html [Google Scholar]
- X. Zheng, M.A. Aborisade, S. Liu, Y. Song, H. Ding, The history and prediction of composting technology: A patent mining, Journal of Cleaner Production, 276, 124232 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Suh, S.Y. Sohn, B.K. Lee, Patent clustering and network analyses to explore nuclear waste management technologies, EnergyPolicy, 146, 111794 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- W.O. Meneses-Quelal, B. Velázquez-Martí, J. Gaibor-Chávez, Z. Niño-Ruiz, Process design and scale-up study for the production of polyol-based biopolymers from sawdust, Renewable Energy, 168, 406–415 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- T.Y. Saporovskaya, S.V. Prohorov, E.A. Timakov, Composite materials based on non-recyclable polyethylene, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 896 (1), 012078 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- T.Y. Ebrahim, Clean and sustainable technology innovation, Current Opinion in Environmental Sustainability, 45, 113–117 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- New Data for SDG 9.5 on Research and Development [Electronic resource] (2019) Avaliable at: https://en.unesco.org/news/new-data-sdg-95-research-and-development [Google Scholar]
- A. Khaertdinova, D. Sultanova, D. Iskhakova, A. Karimov, Recycling of Polymers – An Opportunity or a Threat to the Economy?, E3S Web of Conferences: ICEPP 2020, 161 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- D. Sultanova, A. Maliashova, L. Abzalilova, R. Sultanova, The main obstacles for development of international activity with russian-european chemical clusters: environ-mental aspect, E3S Web of Conferences: ICEPP 2020, 161 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Starodubova, D. Sultanova, A. Karimov, The concept of balanced development of waste management, E3S Web of Conferences: ICEPP 2020, 161 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Eurostat database [Electronic resource] Available at: https://ec.europa.eu/Eurostat/. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.