E3S Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing (ICEPP-2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||05 April 2021|
- T.S. Kolmykova, S.G. Emelyanov, E.A. Merzlyakova, Research of innovative potential of the region, Journal of Applied Engineering Science, 15 (3), 276–279 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T. Kolmykova, E. Merzlyakova, Human role in the modern robotic reproduction development, Economic Annals-XXI, 180 (11-12), 183–190 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T. Kolmykova, E. Merzlyakova, B. Preobrazhensky, N. Serebryakova, Theoretical approaches to the study of socially-oriented infrastructure of the region, Proceedings of the 33rd International Business Information Management Association Conference, IBIMA 2019: Education Excellence and Innovation Management through Vision 2020, 1006–1011 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T.S. Kolmykova, O.V. Ostimuk, A.S. Obukhova, Role of institutional investors in the resource provision of the region’s economic growth, Journal of Advanced Research in Law and Economics, 8 (8), 2439–2447 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I.P. Belikova, Innovative development of the agricultural sector based on the digital economy, Economics and Management: Problems, Solutions, 4 (11), 19–24 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Buraeva, Digitalization of agriculture as a determinant of economic growth in the agrarian sector of the economy, Bulletin of Agricultural Science, 2 (83), 99–107 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Ternovykh, V.V. Kurennaya, A.V. Agibalov, Development of innovations in agriculture: trends, prospects, Bulletin of the Voronezh State Agrarian University, 13, 2 (65), 96–103 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Singh, A. Marchis, E. Capri, Greening, new frontiers for research and employment in the agro-food sector, Sci Total Environ, 472, 437–443 (2014) DOI: 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2013.11.078 [Google Scholar]
- M. Lezoche, J. E. Hernandez, M. del Mar Eva A. Díaz, H. Panetto, J. Kacprzyk, Agri-food 4.0: A survey of the supply chains and technologies for the future agriculture, Computers in Industry, 117, 103187 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- G. Berti, C. Mulligan, ICT & the future of food and agriculture (Stockholm, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.F. Amirova, O.Yu. Voronkova, K.A. Pyurveeva, M.A. Shatalov, T.A. Panteleeva, O.A. Sorokina, Functioning of agroindustrial complex in the conditions of digital economy, International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology (IJMET), 9 (13), 586–594 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Fedotova, I.F. Gorlov, A.V. Glushchenko, M.I. Slozhenkina, A.K. Natyrov, Trends of Scientific and Technical Development of Agriculture in Russia, In: E. Popkova, B. Sergi (eds) Digital Economy: Complexity and Variety vs. Rationality, ISC 2019, Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems (Springer, Cham., 2020, 87) DOI: 10.1007/978-3-030-29586-8_23 [Google Scholar]
- H. El Bilali, M.S. Allahyari, Transition towards sustainability in agriculture and food systems: Role of information and communication technologies, Information Processing in Agriculture, 5 (4), 456–464 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- H.El Bilali, Relation between innovation and sustainability in the agro-food system, Ital J. Food Sci., 30, 200–225 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Sakhno, I. Salkova, A. Broyaka, N. Priamukhina, Methodology for the Impact Assessment of the Digital Economy on Agriculture Development, International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE), 8, 160–163 (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.