E3S Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing (ICEPP-2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||05 April 2021|
- E. Altahat, Factors affecting profitability of layer hens enterprises, American Journal of Agricultural and Biological Sciences, 7 (1), 106–113 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Mench, D.A. Sumner, J.T. Rosen-Molina, Sustainability of egg production in the United States – The policy and market context, Poultry Science, 90, 229–240 (2011). [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. Vaarst, S. Steenfeldt, K. Horsted, Sustainable development perspectives of poultry production, World’s Poultry Science Journal, 71 (4), 609–620 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Thiruvenkadan, R. Prabakaran, Recent approaches in poultry breeding, Appro. Poult. Dairy & Vet. Sci., 2(2), 124–132 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- M. Shklyar, N. Chuprina, Factors determining both dynamic development and economic growth of industrial poultry farming, Pticefabrika, 2, 4–7 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Fisinin, A. Sh. Kavtarashvili, Heat Stress in Poultry. Report I. Danger, physiolog-ical changes in the body, signs and manifestations (review), Sel’skokhozyaystvennaya biologiya, 50 (2), 162–171 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- H.A. Elson, Poultry welfare in intensive and extensive production systems, World’s Poultry Science Journal, 71(3): 449–460 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Bain, Y. Nys, I.C. Dunn, Increasing persistency in lay and stabilising egg quality in longer laying cycles. What are the challenges? British Poultry Science, 57 (3), 330–338 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Shtele, Problem of egg productivity in hens and its early prediction, sel’skokhozyaistvennaya biologiya [Agricultural biology], 6, 26–35 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- A.Sh. Kavtarashvili, I.L. Stefanov, V.S. Svitkin, E.N. Novotorov. Development of rec-ipes for diets to effectively and safely increase the functional value of chicken eggs (Gallus gallus L.), Agricultural biology, 53 (4), 787–798 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Carlson, E. Jaenicke, Changes in retail organic price premiums from 2004 to 2010; United States Department of Agriculture: Washington, DC, USA, 38 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- C. U. Mere, P.I. Ater, J.A.C. Ezihe, Analysis of profitability and constraints of table egg production enterprises in Benue State, Nigeria, International Journal of Environment, Agri-culture and Biotechnology, 2 (6), 2936–2944 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Shtelle, Development of Specifications for a National Standard for Edible Chick-en Eggs, Poultry and Poultry Products, 3, 53–56 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- L. Christopher, To ban selling eggs by the dozen: Shopkeepers' fury as they are told all food must be weighed and sold by the kilo, Daily Mail, UK, 27.06. (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Interstate standard GOST 31654-2012 “Edible chicken eggs. Specifications”, Moscow, Standartinform, 8 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Gushchin, Comparative analysis of regulatory documents for edible chicken eggs of the countries of the Customs Union, Ukraine and the European Union, Poultry and Poultry Products, 1, 22–25 (2012). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.