E3S Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing (ICEPP-2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||05 April 2021|
- V. Timofeev, A. Ponomarenko, L. Tolmacheva, Analysis of solutions to the problem of wastedisposal in various countries, IN the book:Science and Modernity, Materials of the RegionalScientific and Practical Conference (2018) [Google Scholar]
- The problem of implementing a system ofselective collection of household waste in Russia, Safety of the urban environment, Proceedings ofthe VI International Scientific and Practical Conference, Under the general editorship of E.Yu. Tyumentseva (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O. Ustinova, E. Kuminova. Solving the “garbageproblem” in russia, Land, water, climate ofSiberia and the Arctic in the XXI century:problems and solutions, collection of reports ofthe International Scientific and PracticalConference (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ivanov, M. Balanovsky, S. Kondratenko, Organizational, economic and legal problems ofeffective implementation of the mechanism ofextended producer responsibility in the field ofwaste management, Actual Problems ofEconomics and Law, 2 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V. Maksimov, Tariffs in the sphere of solidmunicipal waste management: problems andprospects, Young scientist, 16 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Pupynina, Tariff regulation in the field of solidmunicipal waste management, Young scientist, 13 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Popova, A. Zhukov, Polymers and effectivepolymer materials, Scientific Review, 10 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E. Solov’eva, Experimental studies of polyvinylchloride stress relaxation, Science, technology, education, 8 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E. Solov’eva, T. Matseevich, A. Askadsky, M. Popova, O. Kovriga, Influence of plasticizationon the elastic modulus of glass-like polymers, Internet-vestnik VolgGASU, 2 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E. Solovyova, O. Pakhneva. Physical andmechanical studies of secondary polypropylene,In the collection: Effective building structures:theory and practice, Collection of articles of theXVIII International Scientific and TechnicalConference (2018) [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhang, T. Matseevich, A. Askadskii, M. Popova, O. Serenko, The calculation scheme forprediction both of storage and loss moduliLiu,AIP Conference Proceedings, 1. “MaterialsScience, Energy Technology, and PowerEngineering I: 1st International Conference onMaterials Science, Energy Technology, PowerEngineering” (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Popova, F. Xu, S. Jiang, E. Kurskaya, A. Askadskii, T. Matseevich, The calculationscheme for prediction of viscosity for polymericnano-suspensions, AIP Conference Proceedings, 1. “Materials Science, Energy Technology, andPower Engineering I: 1st InternationalConference on Materials Science, EnergyTechnology, Power Engineering” (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Popova, R. Dokuchaev, A. Golovanov, Theuse of polymer technogenic waste as rawmaterials for non-metallic reinforcement,Promising polymer composite materials,alternative technologies, Recycling, application,ecology (“Composite-2016”) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T. Matseevich, A. Askadsky, M. Popova, O. Kovriga, The rubbery modulus ofnanocomposites based on styrene butadienerubber, International Polymer Science andTechnology, 9 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T. Matseevich, A. Askadsky, M. Popova, E. Afanas’ev, Calculation scheme for evaluation andprediction of water permeability through polymermembranes, Reports Physical Chemistry, 2 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Ermilova, S.V. Laptev, Using thesystem-functional approach to assess thedevelopment of housing construction, E3S Webof Conferences, 220, 01001 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.