E3S Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing (ICEPP-2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||05 April 2021|
- C. Sławiński, J. Cymerman, B. Witkowska-Walczak, K. Lamorski, Impact of diverse tillage on soil moisture dynamics, Int., Agrophys., 26, 301–309 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Devyatov, The root system of fruit trees: Apple, pear, cherry, plum (Publishing house of the Institute of Fruit Growing of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, 2003, 254) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Kolesnikov, Methodology of laboratory and field experiment for the study of the root system of fruit and berry plants (Moscow, Kolos, 1960, 10–13) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Kozhukhov, A.G. Gurin, S.V. Rezvyakova, Main elements of nutrition content in the soil for maize crops, depending on the predecessors and methods of soil treatment, E3S Web Of Conferences, International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing, ICEPP 2020 DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/202016101103 [Google Scholar]
- N.Yu. Revin, A.G. Gurin, S.V. Rezvyakova, Nitrogen regime of the soil with a sod-humus system of inter-row spacings in an apple orchard, Vestnik Agrarnoy Nauki, 2 (83), 29–35 (2020) DOI: 10.172381/issn2587-666х.2020.2.29 [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Pridorogin, The value of the sod-humus system of soil maintenance in an intensive apple orchard, Agrarian journal, 10, 39–42 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Popova, Agroecological aspects of the formation of productive garden ecosystems (Krasnodar, 2005, 242) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Buzoverov, T.N. Doroshenko, L.G. Ryazanova, Optimization of soil fertility of apple trees in non-irrigated orchards, Nauchnye trudy of GNU SKZNIISiV, 3, 65–70 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- F. Akbas, H. Gunal, N. Acir, Spatial variability of soil potassium and its relation to land use and parent material, Soil&Water Res., 12, 202–211 (2017) DOI: 10.17221/32/2016-SWR [Google Scholar]
- M. Kulhánek, J. Černý, J. Balík, O. Sedlář, F. Vašák, Changes of soil bioavailable phosphorus content in the long-term field fertilizing experiment, Soil & Water Res, 14, 240–245 (2019) DOI: 10.17221/175/2018-SWR [Google Scholar]
- N. Gougoulias, G. Papapolymerou, V. Karayannis, X. Spiliotis, N. Chouliaras, Effects of manure enriched with algae Chlorella vulgaris on soil chemical properties, Soil&Water Res., 13, 51–59 (2018) DOI: 10.17221/260/2016-SWR [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Indoria, R.Ch. Srinivasa, K.L. Sharma, R.K. Sammi, Conservation agriculture – a panacea to improve soil physical health, Current science, 112 (1) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Janků, P. Sekáč, J. Barákova, J. Kozák, Land use analysis in terms of farmland protection in the Czech Republic, Soil&Water Res., 11, 20–28 (2016) DOI: 10.17221/163/2015-SWR [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Zakharov, N.V. Morgacheva, Use of pome fruit stock of apple trees for soils bioindication in the North of Central black earth economic region, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 315 (2), 022009 (2019) DOI: 10.1088/1755-1315/315/2/022009 [Google Scholar]
- N.Yu. Revin, A.G. Gurin, S.V. Rezvyakova, The role of legume-cereals grass mixtures for detritus formation in the soiland its water penetration in the sod-humus system of apple orchard row spacings, Plodovodstvo i vinogradarstvo Yuga Rossii, 64 (4), 282–292 (2020) DOI: 10.30679/2219-5335-2020-4-64-282-292 [Google Scholar]
- F.N. Rykalin, The effect of root growth activity on apple tree yield under different systems of soil maintenance in an irrigated garden, Izvestia of the Orenburg State Agrarian University, 2 (30), 12–15 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Pridorogin, Environmental stress created in apple orchards by the steam system of soil maintenance and the ability to avoid it, Bulletin of Michurinsky State Agrarian University, 3, 111–119 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 26204-91, Soils, Determination of mobile compounds of phosphorus and potassium by the Chirikov method modified by TsINAO (Moscow, Publishing house of standards, 1992, 6) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Arinushkina, Manual for Chemical Analysis of Soils (Moscow, Publishing House of the Moscow State University, 1970, 427) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.