E3S Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing (ICEPP-2021)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||05 April 2021|
- D. Kilcast, Sensory techniques to study food texture, In: A. Rosenthal (ed), Food texture: measurement and perception (Aspen Publishers Inc, Gaithersburg, MD, 1999, 30–60) [Google Scholar]
- M.C. Meilgaard, G.V. Civille, B.T. Carr, Sensory Evaluation Techniques, 3rd ed. (Taylor & Francis, Boca Raton, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- C. Spence, C.A. Levitan, M.U. Shankar, M. Zampini, Does food color influence taste and flavor perception in humans?, Chemosens Percept, 3, 68–84 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- G. Nelson, M.A. Hoon, J. Chandrashekar, et al., Mammalian sweet taste receptors, Cell, 106, 381–390 (2001) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Hoon, E. Adler, J. Lindemeier, et al., Putative mammalian taste receptors: a class of taste-specific GPCRs with distinct topographic selectivity, Cell, 96, 541–551 (1999) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J. Chandrashekar, M.A. Hoon, N.J.P. Ryba, C.S. Zuker, The receptors and cells for mammalian taste, Nature, 444, 288–294 (2006) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- E. Adler, M.A. Hoon, K.L. Mueller, et al., A novel family of mammalian taste receptors, Cell, 100, 693–702 (2000) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- T. Aktar, J. Chen, R. Ettelaie, M. Holmes, Tactile Sensitivity and Capability of Soft and Solid Texture Discrimination, J. Texture Stud., 46, 429–439 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T. Aktar, J. Chen, R. Ettelaie, et al., Human roughness perception and possible factors effecting roughness sensation, J. Texture Stud., 48, 181–192 (2017) DOI: 10.1111/jtxs.12245 [Google Scholar]
- T. Aktar, J. Chen, R. Ettelaie, M. Holmes, Evaluation of the Sensory Correlation between Touch Sensitivity and the Capacity to Discriminate Viscosity, J. Sens. Stud., 30, 98–107 (2015) DOI: 10.1111/joss.12141 [Google Scholar]
- T. van Vliet, Rheological classification of foods and instrumental techniques for their study, In: A.J. Rosenthal (ed.) Food texture: measurement and perception (Gaithersburg, MD: Aspen Publishers Inc, 1999, 65–97) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Cardello, The role of the human senses in food acceptance, Food choice, acceptance and consumption (Springer, 1996, 1–82) [Google Scholar]
- D. Kilcast, Sensory techniques to study food texture, In: A.J. Rosenthal (ed.) Food texture: Measurement and perception (Aspen Publishers Inc., Gaithersburg, MD, 1999, 30–60). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.