E3S Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing (ICEPP-2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||05 April 2021|
- R.G. Oganov, Demographics and cardiovascular disease in Russia: solutions to problems, Cardiovascular therapy and prevention, 6, 7–14 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Shenderov, Medical microbial ecology and functional food, 3, 287 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Kushnir, Effect of omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids on the functional proherties of blood vessels in patients with hypertension, 24, 55–63 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.Yu. Gichev, New guide in micronutrientology, Dietary supplements to food and human health: A scientific publication (2009, 303) [Google Scholar]
- P. Haberer, M. Du Toit, L.M.T. Dicks, F. Ahrens, W.H. Holzapfel, Effect of potentially probiotic lactobacilli on faecal enzyme activity in minipigs on a high-fat, high-cholesterol diet, Food Microbiol, 87, 287–291 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- J. Jeun, S. Kim, S.-Y. Cho, H.-J. Jun, H.-J. Park, J.-G. Seo, M.-J. Chung, S.-J. Lee, Hypocholesterolemic effects of Lactobacillus plantarum KCTC3928 by increased bile acid excretion in C57BL/6 mice, Nutrition, 26, 321–330 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Y.H. Park, J.G. Kim, Y.W. Shin, S.H. Kim, K.Y. Whang, Effect of dietary inclusion of lactobacillus acidophilus ATCC 43121 on cholesterol metabolism in rats, J. Microbial. Biotechnol., 17, 655–662 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- R. Kumar, S. Grover, K.V. Batish, Hypocholesterolaemic effect of dietary inclusion of two putative probiotic bile salt hydrolase-producing Lactobacillus plantarum strains in Sprague-Dawley rats, Br. J. Nutr., 105, 561–573 (2011) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Khamagaeva, A.Kh. Tsybikova, N.A. Zambalova, A study of cholesterol-metambolyzing properties of probiotic microorganisms, Dairy industry, 10, 56 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Khamagaeva, N.A. Zambalova, L.V. Buyantuyeva, Assessment of the quality of a probiotic biologically active supplement containinglinseedoil, Food products, 5, 34–37 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- G.I. Nazarenko, A.A. Kiskun, Clinical evaluation of laboratory results (Medicine, 2002, 544). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.