E3S Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing (ICEPP-2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||05 April 2021|
- E.G. Kulikova, S.Yu. Efremova, Assessment of energy-saving farming technology in ensuring environmental safety, XXI century: results of the past and problems of the present plus, no. 5-6 (39-40), pp. 67–76 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Sobgaida, L.N. Olshanskaya, A.B. Solodkova, Ecological problems of utilization of waste activated sludge of saratov refinery and ways to solve them, Chemical and Petroleum Engineering, 47(3), P. 198–203 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S.Y. Efremova, N.I. Akanova, T.A. Sharkov, M.I. Yakhkind, Efficiency of the use of neutralized phosphogypsum, phosphorite processing waste, in agriculture, Environmental Quality Management, 30 (2), 5–11 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M.Yu. Loktionov, I.A. Shilnikov, A.Kh. Sheudzhen, N.I. Akanova, S.Yu. Efremova. Ecological and agrochemical efficiency of the use of neutralized phosphogypsum in agriculture, XXI century: the results of the past and the problems of the present plus, no. 5 (27), pp. 134–146 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Neutralization of sewage sludge [Electronic resource] URL: http://www.green-pik.ru/sections/96.html&article=17 [Google Scholar]
- Drozd G.Ya., Proposals for the involvement of deposited sewage sludge into economic turnover, Materials of the International Congress “ETEVK-2009”, Yalta, pp. 230–242 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- K. Usman, S. Khan, S. Ghulam, M.U. Khan, N. Khan, Sewage Sludge: An Important Biological Resource for Sustainable Agriculture and Its Environmental Implications, American Journal of Plant Sciences, 03, 1708–1721 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- H.K. Ahmed, H.A. Fawy, E.S. Abdel-Hady, Study of sewage sludge use in agriculture and its effect on plant and soil, in Agriculture and Biology Journal of North America 1:1044–1049 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- H. Kominko, K. Gorazda, Z. Wzorek, The possibility of organo-mineral fertilizer production from sewage sludge, Journal of Waste & Biomass Valorization 8:1781–1791(2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Jamil, M. Qasim and M. Umar, Utilization of Sewage Sludge on Organic Fertilizer in Sustainable Agriculture, Journal of Applied Science, Vol. 6, No. 3, 531–535 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- S. Vaseghi, M. Afyuni, H. Shariatmadari, M. Mobli, Effect of sewage sludge on some nutrients concentration and soil chemical properties, Journal of Isfahan Water and Wastewater, 53: 15–19 (in Persian) (2005). [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Mohammad, B.M. Athamneh, Changes in soil fertility and plant uptake of nutrients and heavy metals in response to sewage sludge application to calcareous soils, Journal of Agronomy https://www.researchgate.net/journal/Journal-of-Agronomy-1812-54173, 229–236 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- J.S. Mtshali, A.T. Tirunech, A.O. Fadiran, Characterization of sewage sludge generated from waste water treatment plants in Swaziland in relation to agricultural uses, in Journal of Resources and Environment. 4 (4), 190–199 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Kulikova, S.Yu. Efremova, Utilization of woodworking waste in agriculture, XXI century: the results of the past and the problems of the present plus, No. 1 (17), pp. 103–109 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Koryagin, E. Kulikova, S. Efremova, N. Sukhova, The influence of microbiological fertilisers on the productivity and quality of winter wheat, Plant soil and environment, 66 (11), 564–568 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S.Y. Efremova, I.V. Kulikova, N.V. Sukhova, Agroecological efficiency of biomodified mineral fertilizers, E3S Web of Conferences. International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing, ICEPP (2020). [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Nogueira, A. Franco, Z. He, V.S. Braga, L.P. Firme, C.H. Abreu Jr. Short-term usage of sewage sludge as organic fertilizer to sugarcane in a tropical soil bears little threat of heavy metal contamination, Journal of Environmental Management 114:168–177 (2013) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Eid, S.A. Alrumman, A.F. El-Bebany, K.F. Fawy, M.A. Taher, A. Hesham, G.A. El-Shaboury, M.T. Ahmed, Evaluation of the potential of sewage sludge as a valuable fertilizer for wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) crops., Journal of Environmental Science and Pollution Research 26:392–401 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- N. Roig, J. Sierra, E. Marti, M. Nadel, Schuhmacher and J.L. Doming, Long-term amendment of Spanish soils with sewage sludge: Effects on soil functioning, Journal Agriculture, Ecosystems & Environment 158: 41–48, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- T.H. Chatha, R. Hayat, I. Latif, Influence of sewage sludge and organic manures application on wheat yield and heavy metal availability, Asian Journal of Plant Sciences, 1: 79–81 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- L. Lamastra, N.A. Suciu, M. Trevisan, Sewage sludge for sustainable agriculture: contaminants’ contents and potential use as fertilizer, Journal Chemical and Biological Technologies in Agriculture 5, 10 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Mosina, E.A. Dovletyarova, S.Yu. Efremova, J. Norvosuren, Ecological hazard of soil pollution by heavy metals (on the example of lead), Izvestia of the Penza State Pedagogical University named after V.G. Belinsky, No. 29, pp. 383–386 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- S. Efremova, E. Parfenova, A. Bodrov, Environmental hazard of soil contamination by heavy metals, Paper presented at the E3S Web of Conferences, Industrial Future of Territories, IFT 208, 01021 (2020). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.