E3S Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing (ICEPP-2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||05 April 2021|
- E.M. Massimo, Magnetic field effects on plant growth, development and evolution, Frontiers in Plant Science, 1–13 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Ben Ammar, J.L. Lanoiselle, N.I. Lebovka, E. Van Hecke, E. Vorobiev, Impact of a pulsed electric field on damage of plant tissues: Effects of cell size and tissue elec-trical conductivity, Journal of Food Science, 76, E90–E97 (2011) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- R. Radhakrishnan, B.D.R. Kumari, Pulsed magnetic field: a contemporary approach offers to enhance plant growth and yield of soybean, Plant Physiology and Biochemistry, 51, 139–144 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- G. Fischer, M. Tausz, M. Kock, D. Grill, Effects of weak 162/3 Hz magnetic fields on growth parameters of young sunflower and wheat seedlings, Bioelectromagnetics, 25, 638–641 (2004) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- D.J. Bilalis, N. Katsenios, A. Efthimiadou, A. Karkanis, Pulsed electromagnetic field: an organic compatible method topromote plant growth and yield in two corn types, Electromagn. Biol. Med., 3, 333–343 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Smirnov, D.O. Khort, R.A. Filippov, A.I. Kutyrev, Factor analysis of irradiation of the strawberries (fragaria × ananassa) seeds pulsed low-frequency magnetic field, Indian Journal of Agricultural Science, 89, 113–118 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.Y. Izmailov, I.G. Smirnov, D.O. Khort, R.A. Filippov, A.I. Kutyrev, Magnetic-pulse processing of seeds of berry crops, Research in Agricultural Engineering, 4, 181–186 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Esitken, M. Turan, Alternating magnetic field effects on yield and plant nutrient element composition of strawberry (Fragaria x ananassa cv. Camarosa), Acta Agriculturae Scandinavica, 54 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Smirnov, D.O. Khort, R.A. Filippov, A.I. Kutyrev, A.A. Artiushin, Automated Unit for Magnetic-Pulse Processing of Plants in Horticulture, Mordovia University Bulletin, 28, 624–642 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- P. Galland, A. Pazur, Magnetoreception in plants International Journal of Plant Research, 118 (6), 371–389 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Bingi, Magnitobiology: Experiments and Models (Moscow, MILTA, 2002, 592) [Google Scholar]
- H.H. Hsin, W. Show-Ran, The effects of 60Hz magneticfields on plant growth, Nature and Science, 1, 60–67 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- D.R. Mihaela, C. Dorina, A. Carmen, Biochemical changesinduced by low frequency magnetic field exposure of vegetalorganism, Romanian Journal of Physics, 52 (7), 645–651 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- D. Khort, I. Smirnov, A. Kutyrev, R. Filippov, Device for automated magnetic pulse stimulation of plant production processes, E3S Web of Conferences, ICEPP 2020, 01064 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Kutyrev, D.O. Hort, R.A. Filippov, Y.S. Tsench, Magnetic-pulse treatment of strawberry seeds, Agricultural machines and technologies, 5, 9–15 (2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.